      From: I-M223@yahoogroups.com [mailto:I-M223@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Dora Smith
      Sent: Monday, July 01, 2013 7:13 PM
      To: I-M223@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [I-M223] New SNP found in Geno 2.0 results of Isles Scots member

      I’m not sure whether it would find anything not found in Walk the Y, either.  However just so you know, Walk the Y covers a very small portion of the Y chromosome, even the new version which probably covers far more, and a different part of the chromosome, then what you previously did.

      I’m thinking get a complete sequence from a company that does them, myself.

      Dora

      Sent: Monday, July 01, 2013 1:04 PM

      Hi Wayne,

      I have not done the Geno 2.0 and did not see any value in doing it since I did the WTY with FTDNA.

      I am not sure it would benefit me or uncover anything not found with the WTY test, let me know if the two test different areas of the SNP tree,

      Jeff