      From: I-M223@yahoogroups.com [mailto:I-M223@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Wayne Roberts
      Sent: Sunday, June 30, 2013 12:24 AM
      To: I-M223@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [I-M223] New SNP found in Geno 2.0 results of Isles Scots member

      Hello Jeff,

      Thanks for your message. Because I was a somewhat late comer to the I-M223 Project, I am not aware of everyone that has done a WTY test or what their results were.

      I have checked up on PAGES00026 and everyone in I-M223 is positive for it so it is one of those positive SNPs that our Haplogroup has inherited.

      Jeff, you, like those Isles Scots members that have done Geno 2.0 and sent through their raw data to FTDNA and/or Project administrators, are PAGES00052 negative with the exception of Taggart of course.

      Gunning, a close Y-DNA match to Taggart, also did WTY but PAGES00052 was not tested or picked up. He has agreed to test for it and has since ordered PAGES00052. Thanks Bruce.

      This is probably a small branch off L126 which is why I asked L126+ members to notify us if they want to order it. It is not to give permission as Dora put it, but we do not want members wasting money on an SNP that will come back negative for them. We will be looking for candidates that have the best probability of a positive result. We require at least three positives to have it listed with ISOGG. Of course Dora is free as anyone else is to go ahead and order PAGES00052 to prove some sort of point.

      Thanks for everyone's interest.

      Sent: Sunday, June 30, 2013 3:40 AM

      GRC009349

      PAGES00019

      G-

      ChrY:20087688..20087688

      GRC009349

      PAGES00025

      G-

      ChrY:20104521..20104521

      GRC009349

      PAGES00026

      A+

      ChrY:20105584..20105584

      GRC009349

      PAGES00027

      T-

      ChrY:20106063..20106063

      GRC009349

      PAGES00052

      T-

      ChrY:2770309..2770309

      GRC009349

      PAGES00059

      C-

      ChrY:20329311..20329311

      GRC009349

      PAGES00068

      C-

      ChrY:16170772..16170772

      GRC009349

      PAGES00076

      A-

      ChrY:6998665..6998665

      GRC009349

      PAGES00083

      A-

      ChrY:13407488..13407488

      GRC009349

      PAGES00093

      G-

      ChrY:13990829..13990829

      GRC009349

      PAGES00104

      A-

      ChrY:21160725..21160725

      GRC009349

      PAGES00106

      C-

      ChrY:20106098..20106098

      GRC009349

      PAGES00107

      T-

      ChrY:20105838..20105838

      GRC009349

      PAGES00116

      C-

      ChrY:20353252..20353252

      GRC009349

      PAGES00117

      T-

      ChrY:20342318..20342318

      GRC009349

      PAGES00119

      T-

      ChrY:20329316..20329316

      GRC009349

      PAGES00121

      G-

      ChrY:16170780..16170780

      GRC009349

      PAGES00123

      G-

      ChrY:13407777..13407777

      GRC009349

      PK2

      T-

      ChrY:21078608..21078608

      GRC009349

      PK3

      T-

      ChrY:21078913..21078913

      GRC009349

      PK4

      A-

      ChrY:19745350..19745350

      GRC009349

      SRY10831.1

      C+

      ChrY:2717176..2717176

      GRC009349

      L124

      T-

      ChrY:16276156..16276156

      1

      GRC009349

      L125

      T-

      ChrY:17269063..17269063

      1

      GRC009349

      L126

      T+

      ChrY:13411027..13411027

      1

      GRC009349

      L127

      G-

      ChrY:12798981..12798981

      1

      GRC009349

      L128

      T-

      ChrY:13134262..13134262

      1

      GRC009349

      L13

      C-

      ChrY:13208948..13208948

      1

      GRC009349

      L130

      G-

      ChrY:6813503..6813503

      1

      GRC009349

      L131

      C-

      ChrY:17882202..17882202

      1

      GRC009349

      L132

      C-

      ChrY:15973591..15973591

      1

      GRC009349

      L134

      C-

      ChrY:13360329..13360329

      1

      GRC009349

      L135

      C-

      ChrY:13638642..13638642

      1

      GRC009349

      L136

      ins-

      ChrY:7630823..7630823

      1

      GRC009349

      L137

      A+

      ChrY:10401250..10401250

      1

      GRC009349

      L138

      A-

      ChrY:2902214..2902214

      1

      GRC009349

      L139

      G-

      ChrY:13981304..13981304

      1

      GRC009349

      L14

      C-

      ChrY:21327383..21327383

      1

      That is interesting since I tested WTY back in 2007 and was negative for that one, but positive for PAGES00026

      My terminal SNP is L126/L137

      But maybe I am not following the conversation properly

      Jeffery W. Gibbon