2125Geno 2.0/FT DNA: Reliability of the reporting system

  • Aaron Salles Torres
    Dec 12, 2012
      Hello, all

      I-M223 Y-Haplogroup Project members kit# 18187 (Anthony) and kit# 78983 (Eastin) (both belonging to the Cont2a subgroup) have uploaded their Geno 2.0 results to FT DNA. From that, we would conclude that Eastin is CTS1977+, whereas Anthony would be CTS6433+.

      However, when one checks their raw files, we see that neither show any mutations at these sites. This makes one wonder about the reliability of the reporting system.

      Best regards,
      Aaron Torres
      I-M223 Y-Haplogroup Project Administrator
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic