1914Re: [I-M223] Re: Where to test next? 1.2.1.1.3: Cont 2a Group 3 (Abbott, Brown, Collins, Hampton)

  • greg dean
    Nov 1 12:44 PM

      hello aaron,

      Wrong dean....

      Regards, greg

      On 2 Nov 2012 03:13, "sallfertorr" <sallfertorr@...> wrote:

      Hello, Dean

      At the moment, I don't believe there is a need for you to test for L1290, L1201 or the ZS series. I am waiting for Astrid Krahn to add some new ZS series SNP's to the catalog so we can explore them within Cont2a.

      Other than L1290, we haven't yet had a breakthrough in Cont2a research. I hope the Geno 2.0 orders that have been placed by project members who belong to that group will shed some light on Cont2a shortly.

      Thanks for your patience,
      Aaron Torres

      --- In I-M223@yahoogroups.com, navajo36us80917@... wrote:

      > Hello Aaron et.al.,
      >

      > I've tested Z76+ with P95-, Z78-, M284-, M379-, and P78-.
      >

      > Would any gain be made if I tested  for L1290 or L1201?
      >

      > Would it help if I tested for any of the many new SNPs that have recently been found?
      >

      > Thank You for your service!
      >
      > Dean William Brown, #28482

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic