1234Re: National Geographic Geno 2.0 - the new deep clade test

  • sallfertorr
    Aug 1, 2012
      Hi, Wayne

      The ZS series are new SNP's coming from the 1,000 Genome Project that are relevant to Cont2a and Cont2b.

      Mike, Astrid Krahn asked for my help but I simply do not have the time to put the info together that she needs. I'll do that asap.

      On that note, I have been receiving emails from all of you with questions, etc... Unfortunately, I am crazy busy with work and do not have the time to respond. So if you can address your questions to the list and if you can help each other for now, I'd appreciate it.

      Hopefully by Friday I'll have some time to dedicate to the project.

      Thanks for your understanding,
      Aaron Torres

      --- In I-M223@yahoogroups.com, "Wayne Roberts" <wayne_r_roberts@...> wrote:

      > Mike,
      >
      > What are the ZS series? Are they only relevant to Cont2a or could have have relevance to Roots?
      >
      > Wayne

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic