105Re: [I-M223] I2b1-Continental 2a

  • Brian McCall
    May 1, 2012
      I am not saying the surname intanglement cannot be untangled.

      From: Brian McCall <mccallbrian568@...>
      To: "I-M223@yahoogroups.com" <I-M223@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, May 1, 2012 1:36 PM
      Subject: Re: [I-M223] I2b1-Continental 2a

      My statements are general. I do not know, about all your matches. It is the idea. That Cont.2a does have a common ancestor. That common ancestor or the snp mutation will define Cont.2a. Other common ancestors, or snp mutations may divide Cont 2a into newer, or further haplotypes/subcldes. The number of surnames is not really, relevent. The closer we get to present the more relative a surname can become.
       Aaron Torres may be able to answer to the most relevent research on Cont.2a. So, i return the discussion back to Aaron Torres.