This message list is no longer active BUT support remains available at the Survivor's Guide to Surgical Menopause forums for women who are facing a hysterectomy or recovering from one.
Our goal continues to be providing a safe, private place to learn, share, and comfort each other through the challenges we face as we reach for better health. Please join us if you are looking to make this surgery a constructive experience for yourself. We understand what it's like.
We also provide basic hysterectomy information on a variety of topics at our home website, the Hysterectomy Toolbox. If you are post-op and have questions about HRT or long term health considerations, we recommend the Survivor's Guide to Surgical Menopause website.
- Aug 27, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.