RE:Day out

  • martin turner
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 2, 2011

      hey peeps just a quick one to find out if anyone is up for a team day out

      i was thinking maybee thorpe park or chessington as i have bogof for them

      come talk to me on sunday if you are interested and we will go from there

      martin
    • b_allum@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 3, 2011
        What about euro disney ? - kennedy

        From: martin turner <martinturner86@...>
        Sender: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 18:09:59 +0100
        To: hyenas ice hockey<hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
        ReplyTo: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [Hyenas] RE:Day out

        hey peeps just a quick one to find out if anyone is up for a team day out

        i was thinking maybee thorpe park or chessington as i have bogof for them

        come talk to me on sunday if you are interested and we will go from there

        martin
      • Vas Yahoo

          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 3, 2011
            Martin check out channel 906 or 914

            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 3, 2011
              Bit far ben but think that new player matt with the red helmet can get cheap eurostar tickets.... So maybe??

              Sent from my iPhone

              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 3, 2011
                I know black dean knows the dealer in france as well ;)

                From: Vas Yahoo <vasilak1@...>
                Sender: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2011 01:07:03 +0100
                To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com<Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>