Fw: Cheap Bison Ice Hockey Tickets Sunday 8 Sept

  • kay carrington
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 25, 2011

      If you or anyone you know (feel free to send this round to your work colleagues / friends) would like tickets to the game on Sun 18 Sept 11 please let me know, I will need to get the money to Hannah by Thur 8 Sept so will need to collect it from you on SUNDAY 4 SEPTEMBER

      Thanks

      Kay

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 26, 2011
        5 tickets for me please

        Sent from my iPhone

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 3, 2011
          If anyone wants tickets for this match please let me have your money at training THIS Sunday

          Many thanks

          Kay

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 3, 2011
            Just to confirm, this match is on Sunday 18th Sept, not the 8th, sorry for any confusion

            Kay

            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 3, 2011
              Thing gareth driver or karl blackmore squires might be interested, failing that ask preston

              From: kay carrington <kayscarrington@...>
              Sender: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2011 18:32:13 +0100 (BST)
              To: hyenas@yahoogroups.com<hyenas@yahoogroups.com>