Re: [Hyenas] AGM - REMINDER

    Message 1 of 137 , Aug 23, 2011

      Simon,

      understand your reasons, no problem, just stay clear of Lofty!

      Sent: Sunday, August 21, 2011 5:09 PM
      Subject: Re: [Hyenas] AGM - REMINDER

      Pete as much as I would love to be there
      I have to prioritise renovating my new house
       so that I can house my pregnant wife, so
      I'm sure I can be excused just this once
      , and as for the language it's loftys fault
      he taught me those words

      Sent from my iPhone

      On 21 Aug 2011, at 16:27, "Peter Freitag" <pandhfreitag@...> wrote:

      Simon,

      I don't like your language and if you want to make sure you have a say in any decissions you should be there.

      Sent: Sunday, August 21, 2011 2:30 PM

      I won't be at agm or training tonight mother
      fuckers so don't go making any stupid decisions
      in my absence!!!!!!

      Sent from my iPhone

      On 18 Aug 2011, at 20:30, Scott Nichol <spiritofsvaha@...> wrote:

      Hey Everyone,

      We will have the AGM this Sunday at 6 pm at the rink.  I have been trying to get a hold of the rink to see if we can use the cafe as before but no one seems to answer the phone.  Wolfies is out as they close at 6pm.

      Meet at 6pm at the rink.  I will continue to call the rink to make sure we have a spot to hold the meeting.

      Thanks

      Scoots

      Message 137 of 137 , Apr 6 5:36 AM
        I  am back and will be at training tomorrow. Good luck in tonights game.

        Peter

        On 06/04/2013 11:21, Graham Woolford wrote:

        I should be, I think Pete might still be away though.

        On 6 Apr 2013, at 10:57, "carl.sinclair81" <carl.sinclair81@...> wrote:

        Graham & Peter

        Are you going to be at training tomorrow as I need your signatures

        Sent from Samsung Mobile