Wednesday

  • Iain
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 9, 2001
      Anyone need a lift on Wednesday? or would anyone like a lift? (preferably
      someone who knows where it is)?

      Also, and I promise you this is the LAST time you will ever hear me ask
      this;

      Does anyone have any recent pictures of the Hyenas for the website?

      + + + Iain says: Get down to the Hyena's Den for Ice Hockey humour now:
      www.hyenas.co.uk + + +
    • Kyle J Alexander
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 9, 2001

        Whats the team list like for Wednesday ? If you're short (and desperate) I'll gladly play.

        I should be ok to get there as long as someone can give me some directions. I'll start bringing my digi camera (or rather the company's digi camera) along to matches and practices - you have been warned!

        Kyle.

      • ricky.de@talk21.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 9, 2001
          Wots the team list like 4 wednesday?
          Ne1 got ne objections to me being a player 4 this game?
          > Hey, congratulations mate!
          >
          >Hope Jo's OK, please pass on my regards!
          >
          >Iain #67

          --------------------
        • Steve Boardman (SDS)
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 10, 2001
            Iain,

            Here's one from the Oxford match at the beginning of Feb.
            I'll bring the camera again tomorrow.

            Steve.

            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 10, 2001
              Talking of cameras, I can bring a video camera tomorrow if anyone
              can drive it. Also, if anyone can grab frames from DV tape or a
              firewire connector, we can use it for a few more pictures for the
              site.

              I won't bring anything unless someone agrees to use it beforehand, so
              get in touch if you think that you can look after it for me.

              Peter

              On Tue, 10 Apr 2001 09:35:19 +0100, Steve Boardman \(SDS\) wrote:
              >Iain,
              >
              >Here's one from the Oxford match at the beginning of Feb.
              >I'll bring the camera again tomorrow.
              >
              >Steve.

              -- Peter Hawken, peterhawken@... on 04/10/2001
            • Iain
              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 10, 2001
                Steve,

                do you have any more pictures of this sort of quality?

                Iain.
                > Here's one from the Oxford match at the beginning of Feb.
                > I'll bring the camera again tomorrow.
                >
                > Steve.

              • andy hartfield
                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 10, 2001
                  Sorry about missing on Friday my car broke down again!!!
                  Am I on the list to play at Haringey? Can someone give me a call on
                  07971176755.
                  Anybody fancy sharing a lift up?

                  Andy #23

                  Href='http://talk21.btopenworld.com/redirect.html?http://docs.yahoo.com/info
                  /terms/'>http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/</a>

                  > >Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to <a Target='_new'
                  Href='http://talk21.btopenworld.com/redirect.html?http://docs.yahoo.com/info
                  /terms/'>http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/</a>

                • Julia Burns
                  Message 8 of 8 , Apr 11, 2001
                    Iain

                    Did you get those large file pics I sent of the Oxford game a while back?

                    Jools