AGM next Sunday

    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 14, 2011
    Hi All,

    Following Scott's anouncement of the AGM date please find attached the proposed agenda for the meeting. If you would like to add anything please let me know by Thursdat at the latest so I can include it.

    Also attached are the minutes of last years AGM for you to read and "hopefully" approve.

    Message 2 of 6 , Aug 16, 2011
      Hi All,

      Are we meeting tomorrow then?

      Fenno

      Following Scott's anouncement of the AGM date please find attached the proposed agenda for the meeting. If you would like to add anything please let me know by Thursdat at the latest so I can include it.

      Also attached are the minutes of last years AGM for you to read and "hopefully" approve.

    • Richard Thoms
      Message 3 of 6 , Aug 16, 2011
        Sunday Fenno, but I'm not sure about the time.

        From: Ian Fenton <fenno94@...>
        Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 15:22:22
        To: <Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: Re: [Hyenas] AGM next Sunday

        ----------------
        Following Scott's anouncement of the AGM date please find attached the proposed agenda for the meeting. If you would like to add anything please let me know by Thursdat at the latest so I can include it.

        Also attached are the minutes of last years AGM for you to read and "hopefully" approve.

      • Matthew Pennefather-Neal
        Message 4 of 6 , Aug 16, 2011
          I think Fenno must be getting us confused with one of his speed dates :)

          Matt

          Message 5 of 6 , Aug 17, 2011
            Sorry guys, I meant for that to go to the committee.

            And Matt, that is Thursday this week!

            Sunday Fenno, but I'm not sure about the time.

            From: Ian Fenton <fenno94@...>
            Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 15:22:22
            To: <Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>

            Message 6 of 6 , Aug 17, 2011