Re: [Hyenas] Newest Hyena is here!

  • Iain
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 9, 2001
      Hey, congratulations mate!

      Hope Jo's OK, please pass on my regards!

      Iain #67

      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 10, 2001
        Brilliant. Well done Dave and Jo. Hope all is going well.

        Paul #68
      • darrell.findlay@jwp.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 18, 2001
          Dave/Jo

          Just got back from holiday. Congratulations on your new arrival. The hard
          work starts now! See you all soon down at the rink. Get Cameron used to
          the cold as soon as you can we need the extra support.

          Regards