Re: [Hyenas] Game Tomorrow

  • jbdrive@live.com
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 29, 2011
      Guys and girls,

      Those wishing to are meeting at the rink for 3pm tomorrow to travel to ally pally.

      try and take few cars as pos and for those that need a lift.
      Pls confirm who's meeting at the rink

      ROAD TRIP!!!

      Are we meeting at rink and then traveling or something else? Also i will need a shirt again.

      Cheers
      Tom

    • tape2tape90
      Message 2 of 14 , Jul 29, 2011
        I'll be at the rink for 3 and can take 3 people + one or 2 kit bags. Like Tom, I will also need a shirt please!

        --- In Hyenas@yahoogroups.com, jbdrive@... <jbdrive@...> wrote:

        > Guys and girls,
        >
        > Those wishing to are meeting at the rink for 3pm tomorrow to travel to ally pally.
        >
        > try and take few cars as pos and for those that need a lift.
        > Pls confirm who's meeting at the rink
        >
        > ROAD TRIP!!!

        • Lofty
          Message 4 of 14 , Jul 29, 2011
            To make the journry as fuel effiecient as possible i will b at rink for 3, then we can use every spare seat posdible, save us all pennys

            Sent from my iPhone 4

            On 29 Jul 2011, at 11:22, "tape2tape90" <matthew1783@...> wrote:

            I'll be at the rink for 3 and can take 3 people + one or 2 kit bags. Like Tom, I will also need a shirt please!

            --- In Hyenas@yahoogroups.com, jbdrive@... <jbdrive@...> wrote:

            > Guys and girls,
            >
            > Those wishing to are meeting at the rink for 3pm tomorrow to travel to ally pally.
            >
            > try and take few cars as pos and for those that need a lift.
            > Pls confirm who's meeting at the rink
            >
            > ROAD TRIP!!!

          • Lofty
            Message 5 of 14 , Jul 29, 2011
              How msny will be at the rink btw, just incase i waste my journey cos i cud go str8 up m3

              Sent from my iPhone 4

              On 29 Jul 2011, at 11:22, "tape2tape90" <matthew1783@...> wrote:

              I'll be at the rink for 3 and can take 3 people + one or 2 kit bags. Like Tom, I will also need a shirt please!

              --- In Hyenas@yahoogroups.com, jbdrive@... <jbdrive@...> wrote:

              > Guys and girls,
              >
              > Those wishing to are meeting at the rink for 3pm tomorrow to travel to ally pally.
              >
              > try and take few cars as pos and for those that need a lift.
              > Pls confirm who's meeting at the rink
              >
              > ROAD TRIP!!!

            • Carl Sinclair
              Message 6 of 14 , Jul 29, 2011
                I'll be there

                Sent from my iPhone

                Message 7 of 14 , Jul 29, 2011
                  Don't forget my tenner sponsor money high tower !!!

                  On 29 Jul 2011, at 13:51, Carl Sinclair <carl.sinclair81@...> wrote:

                  I'll be there

                  Sent from my iPhone

                  On 29 Jul 2011, at 13:45, Lofty <mattlofthouse@...> wrote:

                  How msny will be at the rink btw, just incase i waste my journey cos i cud go str8 up m3

                  Sent from my iPhone 4

                  On 29 Jul 2011, at 11:22, "tape2tape90" <matthew1783@...> wrote:

                  I'll be at the rink for 3 and can take 3 people + one or 2 kit bags. Like Tom, I will also need a shirt please!

                  --- In Hyenas@yahoogroups.com, jbdrive@... <jbdrive@...> wrote:

                  > Guys and girls,
                  >
                  > Those wishing to are meeting at the rink for 3pm tomorrow to travel to ally pally.
                  >
                  > try and take few cars as pos and for those that need a lift.
                  > Pls confirm who's meeting at the rink
                  >
                  > ROAD TRIP!!!

                • Carl Sinclair
                  Message 8 of 14 , Jul 29, 2011
                    Roger that G man

                    Sent from my iPhone

                  • nporterandjbailey@tiscali.co.uk
                    Message 9 of 14 , Jul 29, 2011
                      i'll c u at the rink , i can take some kit bags in the van to make room
                      in some cars #25

                      Message 10 of 14 , Jul 29, 2011

                        To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                        From: jbdrive@...
                        Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 11:08:10 +0100
                        Subject: Re: [Hyenas] Game Tomorrow

                        Guys and girls,

                        Those wishing to are meeting at the rink for 3pm tomorrow to travel to ally pally.

                        try and take few cars as pos and for those that need a lift.
                        Pls confirm who's meeting at the rink

                        ROAD TRIP!!!

                        just to let you guys know i will have to bum a lift from one of you guys going up 2moro if thats ok
                        see you guys at the rink at 3.
                        martin

                      • Michael Currie
                        Message 11 of 14 , Jul 29, 2011

                          I'll be at the rink at 3

                        • james22ice@hotmail.co.uk
                          Message 12 of 14 , Jul 29, 2011
                            See you all at 3

                            James

                            > i'll c u at the rink , i can take some kit bags in the van to make room
                            > in some cars #25

                          • Tom Walke
                            Message 13 of 14 , Jul 30, 2011
                              I'll be there too.

                              Tom

                              On 30 Jul 2011, at 07:06, james22ice@... <James22ice@...> wrote:

                              See you all at 3

                              James

                            • b_allum@yahoo.com
                              Message 14 of 14 , Jul 31, 2011
                                Simon won't be out he is hanging out his arse from last nites stag do, he said best to scrim all session to get practise in x

                                From: james22ice@... <James22ice@...>
                                Sender: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                                Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2011 07:06:07 +0100
                                To: <Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>