Re: [Hyenas] Training

  • Jays Gmail
    Message 1 of 137 , Jul 5, 2011
      Me

      Jase

      On 5 Jul 2011, at 10:12, James Bone <James22ice@...> wrote:

      Can anyone who was at training on the 5th and 12th of June please let me know. I wasn't at training so have gaps in the attendance ....
      No reply no points  :-(

      Cheers James

      Message 137 of 137 , Apr 6, 2013
        I  am back and will be at training tomorrow. Good luck in tonights game.

        Peter

        On 06/04/2013 11:21, Graham Woolford wrote:

        I should be, I think Pete might still be away though.

        On 6 Apr 2013, at 10:57, "carl.sinclair81" <carl.sinclair81@...> wrote:

        Graham & Peter

        Are you going to be at training tomorrow as I need your signatures

        Sent from Samsung Mobile