Re: [Hyenas] Annual AGM - before the game on the 16th?

  • Scott Nichol
    Message 1 of 40 , Jul 1, 2011
      Hey everyone,

      I was not aware of the Summer league game before training on the 17th so I am fine with changing the date.

      I not sure I can do the 16th but I will look into it.

      What about the following week? 24th before the training?

      Some feedback would be good.

      Cheers

      Scoots #16
    • Jays Gmail
      Message 40 of 40 , Jul 14, 2011
        I asked Boney 2 days ago. Not heard yet

        Jase

        On 14 Jul 2011, at 16:47, Michael Currie <mike@...> wrote:

        Are we having the agm this weekend or has it been postponed?