Re: [Hyenas] Milton Keynes away

    Message 1 of 29 , Jun 6, 2011
      Cheers Rik, I think Boney is going to give him a call as well.

      On 6 Jun 2011, at 10:02, ricky.de@... wrote:

      Guys do u need .e to check nick is defo ok to play? I asked him Saturday and he said he should be

      Rik

      From: Peter Freitag <pandhfreitag@...>
      Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 10:01:31 +0100
      Subject: Re: [Hyenas] Milton Keynes away

      Thanks Graham, let me know if you want me to do anything on this.

      Peter

      On 6 June 2011 09:57, Graham Woolford <g_woolford@...> wrote:

      Hi Pete

      Rik has spoken with nick who can step in so I have sent an email to the cup organiser and Tony Wood to see if it is possible

      Graham

      On 6 Jun 2011, at 09:48, Peter Freitag <pandhfreitag@...> wrote:

      You can ask for special dispensation from the EIHA to play a netminder who is registered with another rec team. This could be achieved in time for this game if we send an e-mail to EIHA now.

      Please let me know if you want me to do that and give me full details of the netminder concerned and most important of all he must agree to do it in the first place!

      Peter

      On 5 June 2011 19:54, Graham Woolford <g_woolford@...> wrote:

      Don't think we can get him registered in time though

      On 5 Jun 2011, at 19:48, ricky.de@... wrote:

      G man
      If you get the numbers I spoke to nick last night and he could most probably fill in

      Rik

      From: Graham Woolford <g_woolford@...>
      Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2011 19:23:33 +0100
      Subject: [Hyenas] Milton Keynes away

      Hi guys
      I believe we are short of numbers for next weeks Thames valley cup game in Milton Keynes (poss due to summer league commitments) and we have no netminders available, due to the sort notice it looks like we will have to forfit the game as a 5-0 loss in which case we may as well do the same for the home game and cancel the ice to save some money unless people can let Boney know ASAP if they are available.

      Cheers
      Graham

    • ricky.de@talk21.com
      Message 2 of 29 , Jun 6, 2011
        Have sent him a text. Will let u know when I hear back.
        Just for the record the reason I'm having few weeks out is because I need a break from all this, I myself am working Saturday and wouldn't make it to Milton Keynes in time. I am how ever looking to be playing at rink on Saturday as I'm due to finish work abt three. Even with my driving I wouldn't make Milton keynes, hence the reason I have looked for a keeper to cover. I think an agm is needed and real soon so this team doesn't fall apart. There is so much tension and frustration amongst many people at the moment. We need to air all problems move forward and play hyena hockey once again.

        From: Graham Woolford <g_woolford@...>
        Sender: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 10:21:34 +0100
        To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com<Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
        ReplyTo: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

        From: Graham Woolford <g_woolford@...>
        Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2011 19:23:33 +0100

      • nporterandjbailey@tiscali.co.uk
        Message 3 of 29 , Jun 6, 2011
          as replied on the text unable to make the game in mk as away in devon
          but can make the home game the following week , good luck if the game
          is on #25

          Message 4 of 29 , Jun 6, 2011
            It is on.

            It's MK dons clobbering time to coin a phrase

            Sent from my iPhone