Re: [Hyenas] Milton Keynes away

    Message 1 of 29 , Jun 6, 2011
      Ben,

      I've sent you a separate mail on this before I read Pete's mail.

      I don't want you to leave the team either, I just think that everyone on the team needs to have a reality check of what the Hyenas has always been about and either get on board as playing hockey for fun first or if they want a bit more of a challenge and get more serious then they should look to join a team that plays a more competitive style (like the Cougars).

      That's all from me.

      From: Peter Freitag <pandhfreitag@...>
      Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 09:49:50 +0100

      Ben, if winning is your only priority move on!!

      Peter

      On 6 June 2011 09:43, <b_allum@...> wrote:

      Pete for our team to win 17-0 and was it 8-1 - our team has never won by that margin before x

      From: Peter Freitag <pandhfreitag@...>
      Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 09:40:41 +0100

      Ben,

      If you think that the TVC games are of a poor standard you should seriously consider leaving the Hyenas and join another team!

      Guys, I fully endorse what Fenno said. If the summer league takes priority we need to have a serious discussion on this subject at the AGM.

      If none of our three netminders are available maybe we should sign a fourth one, I recently turned two down who were interested in joining us. Any comments??

      Peter

      On 6 June 2011 09:26, <b_allum@...> wrote:

      Well fenno I am Working - not that I can't be arsed - work is more important - plus the tvc games is of a poor standard !!!

      From: Ian Fenton <fenno94@...>
      Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 09:22:30 +0100 (BST)

      Yo!

      I can't make the MK away game as I've had MotoGP planned since last year but would definitely have been there had it been a week earlier or later.

      Sorry guys but if anyone is prioritising the summer league over a TVC game then that is utter bollocks.  We entered the TVC in good faith and should be fulfilling those fixtures over any summer knockabout no matter how much more you're enjoying the latter.  We'll probably not be welcome back into the Cup if we forfeit both games.

      If people would rather stay away from the Cup games to play in the summer league or if people can't be arsed to travel to away games as they don't think that we can win the whole competition then there's little point in entering these competitions at all.  Probably something for the AGM but people need to ask themselves what they actually want out of playing for the Hyenas.

      Message 2 of 29 , Jun 6, 2011
        Cheers Rik, I think Boney is going to give him a call as well.

        On 6 Jun 2011, at 10:02, ricky.de@... wrote:

        Guys do u need .e to check nick is defo ok to play? I asked him Saturday and he said he should be

        Rik

        From: Peter Freitag <pandhfreitag@...>
        Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 10:01:31 +0100

        Thanks Graham, let me know if you want me to do anything on this.

        Peter

        On 6 June 2011 09:57, Graham Woolford <g_woolford@...> wrote:

        Hi Pete

        Rik has spoken with nick who can step in so I have sent an email to the cup organiser and Tony Wood to see if it is possible

        Graham

        On 6 Jun 2011, at 09:48, Peter Freitag <pandhfreitag@...> wrote:

        You can ask for special dispensation from the EIHA to play a netminder who is registered with another rec team. This could be achieved in time for this game if we send an e-mail to EIHA now.

        Please let me know if you want me to do that and give me full details of the netminder concerned and most important of all he must agree to do it in the first place!

        Peter

        On 5 June 2011 19:54, Graham Woolford <g_woolford@...> wrote:

        Don't think we can get him registered in time though

        On 5 Jun 2011, at 19:48, ricky.de@... wrote:

        G man
        If you get the numbers I spoke to nick last night and he could most probably fill in

        Rik

        From: Graham Woolford <g_woolford@...>
        Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2011 19:23:33 +0100

      • ricky.de@talk21.com
        Message 3 of 29 , Jun 6, 2011
          Have sent him a text. Will let u know when I hear back.
          Just for the record the reason I'm having few weeks out is because I need a break from all this, I myself am working Saturday and wouldn't make it to Milton Keynes in time. I am how ever looking to be playing at rink on Saturday as I'm due to finish work abt three. Even with my driving I wouldn't make Milton keynes, hence the reason I have looked for a keeper to cover. I think an agm is needed and real soon so this team doesn't fall apart. There is so much tension and frustration amongst many people at the moment. We need to air all problems move forward and play hyena hockey once again.

          From: Graham Woolford <g_woolford@...>
          Sender: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 10:21:34 +0100
          To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com<Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
          ReplyTo: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

          From: Graham Woolford <g_woolford@...>
          Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2011 19:23:33 +0100

        • nporterandjbailey@tiscali.co.uk
          Message 4 of 29 , Jun 6, 2011
            as replied on the text unable to make the game in mk as away in devon
            but can make the home game the following week , good luck if the game
            is on #25

            Message 5 of 29 , Jun 6, 2011
              It is on.

              It's MK dons clobbering time to coin a phrase

              Sent from my iPhone