Re: [Hyenas] IMPORTANT - Please Read

  • John Preston
    Message 1 of 5 , May 30, 2011
      Paid

      On 30 May 2011 21:35, Simon Dacosta <simondacosta2@...> wrote:

      Yes fenno we know you prefer asking for
      a meat injection

      Sent from my iPhone

      On 30 May 2011, at 19:56, Ian Fenton <fenno94@...> wrote:

      Hi All,

      Just to reiterate what Rich has said, we need everyone to make this payment urgently or ice time and games will be severely affected.

      We had a committee meeting for 3 hours on Thursday to go through this in detail.

      The club's bank details to make payments to are:

      Payee:           Basingstoke Hyenas IHC
      Account:        01224649
      Sort Code:      30-90-53

      Many thanks to everyone for their quick action on this to ensure minimum disruption.  Nobody likes asking for a cash injection but this is where we're at right now.

      Rich,

      I just transferred my £20.00.

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 3, 2011
        money is in #25