Re: [Hyenas] 3 peaks

  • b_allum@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 5 , May 24, 2011
      No I sponsered some 1 twice last month - Kennedy - I am not made of money !!!

      From: Graham Woolford <g_woolford@...>
      Sender: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 10:30:12 +0100
      To: <Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Hyenas] 3 peaks

      I can't believe that out of the whole team only Kay & Dickie have sponsored me for this weekend, come on you tight gits spare a couple of quid at http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fundraiser-web/fundraiser/showFundraiserProfilePage.action?userUrl=OldBoys_3PeaksChallenge
      or email me and I will put you on my sponsor form.
      Cheers
      Graham

      Message 2 of 5 , May 24, 2011
        I'll sponsor you later on dude!

        Fenno

          Message 4 of 5 , May 24, 2011
            Just sponsored you Graham.

            I'll double it if you wear a mankini during your climbs...