Re: [Hyenas] Game vs Swindon rec wildcats

    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 19, 2011
      I have asked Swindon to book it as people seem interested and we will confirm it as soon as they confirm it's booked.

      Cheers guys

      On 19 Apr 2011, at 15:08, Michael Currie <mike@...> wrote:

      I'm available.

      On Mon, Apr 18, 2011 at 11:05 PM, Graham Woolford <g_woolford@...> wrote:

      Guys

      What do people think about a game in Swindon on Sunday 1st of May (face off 17:00pm) they have offered us a game at theirs while I try and sort out some home ice, if people could let me know what they think as it's a Sunday ( Monday is a bank holiday) I can get back to them asap.

      Cheers
      Graham

    • Lofty
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 19, 2011
        Give me a y
        Give me a e
        Give me a s
        What does that spell ?

        Sent from my iPhone 4

      • Compton93@aol.com
        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 19, 2011
          can any one put me in touch with pete or darryl from the old hyenas

          Thanks

          Message 4 of 13 , Apr 19, 2011
            Hi Andy

            Pete should pick your mail up as he is still with the team and I know he has been in touch with Darryl recently.

            Graham

          • ricky.de@talk21.com
            Message 5 of 13 , Apr 24, 2011
              Available for game ;-)
              Rik

              From: Graham Woolford <g_woolford@...>
              Sender: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 23:05:12 +0100
              To: <Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
              ReplyTo: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
              Subject: [Hyenas] Game vs Swindon rec wildcats

            • b_allum@yahoo.com
              Message 6 of 13 , Apr 24, 2011
                Boner or anyone - as no rik get the army goalie or any1 else you know

                From: ricky.de@...
                Sender: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2011 15:38:36 +0000
                To: Hyenas email<hyenas@yahoogroups.com>