Re: [Hyenas] Training this Sunday 24th

    Message 1 of 19 , Apr 19, 2011
      Yes

      On 19 Apr 2011, at 15:10, James Bone <jbdrive@...> wrote:

      Can I get a show of hands who is planning on training this weekend?

      If we have insufficient numbers we might as well save the funds and cancel the training ice ....

      Please Reply Yes / No

    • Vas Yahoo

        Message 3 of 19 , Apr 19, 2011
          Kennedy x

          From: Vas Yahoo <vasilak1@...>
          Sender: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 15:47:38 +0100
          To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com<Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
          ReplyTo: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
          Subject: Re: [Hyenas] Training this Sunday 24th

          Yes

          Sent from my iPhone

          On 19 Apr 2011, at 15:10, James Bone <jbdrive@...> wrote:

          Can I get a show of hands who is planning on training this weekend?

          If we have insufficient numbers we might as well save the funds and cancel the training ice ....

          Please Reply Yes / No

        • Simon Dacosta
          Message 4 of 19 , Apr 19, 2011
            Yes

            Sent from my iPhone

            On 19 Apr 2011, at 15:47, Vas Yahoo <vasilak1@...> wrote:

            Yes

            Sent from my iPhone

            On 19 Apr 2011, at 15:10, James Bone <jbdrive@...> wrote:

            Can I get a show of hands who is planning on training this weekend?

            If we have insufficient numbers we might as well save the funds and cancel the training ice ....

            Please Reply Yes / No

          • Michael Currie
            Message 5 of 19 , Apr 19, 2011
              Probably a no.

              On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 3:10 PM, James Bone <jbdrive@...> wrote:

              Can I get a show of hands who is planning on training this weekend?

              If we have insufficient numbers we might as well save the funds and cancel the training ice ....

              Please Reply Yes / No

            • John Preston

                Message 7 of 19 , Apr 19, 2011
                  Yes, but happy to stay at home if too few people.

                • nporterandjbailey@tiscali.co.uk
                  Message 8 of 19 , Apr 21, 2011
                    i'll be there #25

                    might as well save the funds and cancel the training ice ....

                    Please
                    Reply Yes / No
                  • luke dacosta
                    Message 9 of 19 , Apr 22, 2011
                      I am training

                      Sent from my iPhone

                      i'll be there #25

                    • ricky.de@talk21.com
                      Message 10 of 19 , Apr 24, 2011
                        Won't be training I have no contacts left, not that they make much difference but I like too see whose shooting me in the head
                        Rik

                        From: James Bone <jbdrive@...>
                        Sender: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                        Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 15:10:45 +0100
                        To: club<hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
                        ReplyTo: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

                        Can I get a show of hands who is planning on training this weekend?

                        If we have insufficient numbers we might as well save the funds and cancel the training ice ....

                        Please Reply Yes / No

                      • Blackmore-Squires, Karl, VF UK
                        Message 11 of 19 , Apr 24, 2011
                          I guess were on then? Do we need a NM? I can go in goal if were short?

                          Karl

                          Message 12 of 19 , Apr 24, 2011
                            2 goalie would be better

                            From: "Blackmore-Squires, Karl, VF UK" <karl.blackmore-squires@...>
                            Sender: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                            Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2011 18:08:41 +0200
                            To: <hyenas@yahoogroups.com>

                            Message 13 of 19 , Apr 24, 2011
                              Haven't seen anything from rim it mike so assume both are training.
                              Rik

                              From: b_allum@...
                              Sender: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                              Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2011 16:26:23 +0000
                              To: <Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>

                              From: "Blackmore-Squires, Karl, VF UK" <karl.blackmore-squires@...>
                              Sender: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                              Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2011 18:08:41 +0200
                              To: <hyenas@yahoogroups.com>

                              Message 14 of 19 , Apr 24, 2011
                                Boner - as you social when is our xmas nite out and awards nite???

                                From: ricky.de@...
                                Sender: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                                Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2011 16:27:54 +0000
                                To: Hyenas email<hyenas@yahoogroups.com>

                                From: b_allum@...
                                Sender: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                                Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2011 16:26:23 +0000
                                To: <Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>

                                From: "Blackmore-Squires, Karl, VF UK" <karl.blackmore-squires@...>
                                Sender: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                                Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2011 18:08:41 +0200
                                To: <hyenas@yahoogroups.com>

                                Message 15 of 19 , Apr 24, 2011
                                  Who am I kidding? I'm just starting to get back up 2 speed, going out this early is asking for trouble :-( won't be there again I'm afraid.

                                  From: b_allum@...
                                  Sender: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                                  Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2011 16:26:23 +0000
                                  To: <Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>

                                  From: "Blackmore-Squires, Karl, VF UK" <karl.blackmore-squires@...>
                                  Sender: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                                  Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2011 18:08:41 +0200
                                  To: <hyenas@yahoogroups.com>

                                  Message 16 of 19 , Apr 24, 2011
                                    Tim says he's still ill so won't be there tonight either.

                                    Karl

                                    From: b_allum@...
                                    Sender: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                                    Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2011 16:26:23 +0000