Score last night?

  • Ian Courtney
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2001
      So what was the score last night?

      Ian # 72
    • Kyle J Alexander
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1, 2001
        Ian are you coming to training tonight ? If so I could do with borrowing your spare pair of glaves mate if thats ok....

        Kyle
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 1, 2001
          14 - 2 for the bad guys. A very fast team on a really terrible ice
          surface.

          --- In Hyenas@y..., "Ian Courtney" <courtney@c...> wrote:
          > So what was the score last night?
          >
          > Ian # 72
        • Ian Courtney
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 1, 2001

            Sorry Kyle
            I cant make training as I'm trying to type up 4,000 words for an assignment on tuesday!. Hope some else can help you out!

            Ian
            Ian are you coming to training tonight ? If so I could do with borrowing your spare pair of glaves mate if thats ok....

            Kyle
              We'll thats two more then we got last time!

              Ian