Re: [Hyenas] FINALLY

  • Richard Thoms
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 23 4:33 AM
      Is he cooking?

      From: Ben Allum <b_allum@...>
      Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 12:05:21
      To: <Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [Hyenas] FINALLY

      Just to inform all my fellow team-mates

      Finally the rock is back !!

      love kennedy xx

      ----------------
      From: John Preston <jsapreston@...>
      To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sun, 20 February, 2011 19:29:10
      Subject: Re: [Hyenas] May not make it - callout

      I'm unfortunately working yet another Sunday and won't be able to make training tonight.

      The joy of working in software development...

      JP

      On 20 February 2011 18:27, Blackmore-Squires, Karl, VF UK <karl.blackmore-squires@...> wrote:

      I may not make tonight, I've been on a conf call for work since 14:45 and its not looking good at the moment. If I'm there I'll obviously have some drills etc.. But otherwise its a case of winging it. Karl
    • Michael Currie
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 23 4:45 AM
        I can smell something....

        On Wed, Feb 23, 2011 at 12:33 PM, Richard Thoms <richardthoms1@...> wrote:
        Is he cooking?

        From: Ben Allum <b_allum@...>
        Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 12:05:21
        To: <Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>

        Just to inform all my fellow team-mates

        Finally the rock is back !!

        love kennedy xx

        ----------------
        I'm unfortunately working yet another Sunday and won't be able to make training tonight.

        The joy of working in software development...

        JP

        On 20 February 2011 18:27, Blackmore-Squires, Karl, VF UK <karl.blackmore-squires@...> wrote:

        I may not make tonight, I've been on a conf call for work since 14:45 and its not looking good at the moment. If I'm there I'll obviously have some drills etc.. But otherwise its a case of winging it. Karl

        <*> Your email settings:
           Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
           (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
           Hyenas-digest@yahoogroups.com
           Hyenas-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

           http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Ben Allum
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 1, 2011
          Watch out for NED RYESON !!!!

          Driver has been Ryersoned You cud be the next !!!

          NEEDLENOSE !!!!!!!!!!

          From: Ben Allum <b_allum@...>
          Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 12:05:21
          To: <Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>

          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 2, 2011
            Attention James BONE

            plz can you email the forms for a new player so I can pass them on and get them back to you. email me at  allum69@...

            KENNEDY XX

            From: Ben Allum <b_allum@...>
            Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 12:05:21
            To: <Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>

            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 6, 2011
              Pete/james -

              i believe mattias is going to train tonight, he is lookin to join us he has filled out all the forms etc, spoke to fenno he said to let you know that he will be there 2nite

              much love kennedy xx

              From: Ben Allum <b_allum@...>
              Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 12:05:21
              To: <Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>