FINALLY

  • Ben Allum
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 23, 2011
      Just to inform all my fellow team-mates

      Finally the rock is back !!

      love kennedy xx

      From: John Preston <jsapreston@...>
      To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sun, 20 February, 2011 19:29:10
      Subject: Re: [Hyenas] May not make it - callout

      I'm unfortunately working yet another Sunday and won't be able to make training tonight.

      The joy of working in software development...

      JP

      On 20 February 2011 18:27, Blackmore-Squires, Karl, VF UK <karl.blackmore-squires@...> wrote:

      I may not make tonight, I've been on a conf call for work since 14:45 and its not looking good at the moment.

      If I'm there I'll obviously have some drills etc.. But otherwise its a case of winging it.

      Karl

    • Richard Thoms
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 23, 2011
        Is he cooking?

        From: Ben Allum <b_allum@...>
        Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 12:05:21
        To: <Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: [Hyenas] FINALLY

        ----------------

        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 23, 2011
          I can smell something....

          On Wed, Feb 23, 2011 at 12:33 PM, Richard Thoms <richardthoms1@...> wrote:
          Is he cooking?

          From: Ben Allum <b_allum@...>
          Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 12:05:21
          To: <Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>

          Just to inform all my fellow team-mates

          Finally the rock is back !!

          love kennedy xx

          ----------------
          I'm unfortunately working yet another Sunday and won't be able to make training tonight.

          The joy of working in software development...

          JP

          On 20 February 2011 18:27, Blackmore-Squires, Karl, VF UK <karl.blackmore-squires@...> wrote:

          I may not make tonight, I've been on a conf call for work since 14:45 and its not looking good at the moment. If I'm there I'll obviously have some drills etc.. But otherwise its a case of winging it. Karl

          <*> Your email settings:
             Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
             (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
             Hyenas-digest@yahoogroups.com
             Hyenas-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

             http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • Ben Allum
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 1, 2011
            Watch out for NED RYESON !!!!

            Driver has been Ryersoned You cud be the next !!!

            NEEDLENOSE !!!!!!!!!!

            From: Ben Allum <b_allum@...>
            Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 12:05:21
            To: <Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>

            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 2, 2011
              Attention James BONE

              plz can you email the forms for a new player so I can pass them on and get them back to you. email me at  allum69@...

              KENNEDY XX

              From: Ben Allum <b_allum@...>
              Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 12:05:21
              To: <Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>

              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 6, 2011
                Pete/james -

                i believe mattias is going to train tonight, he is lookin to join us he has filled out all the forms etc, spoke to fenno he said to let you know that he will be there 2nite

                much love kennedy xx

                From: Ben Allum <b_allum@...>
                Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 12:05:21
                To: <Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>