Training on Sunday...

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 18 8:45 AM
      Hey y'all!

      I've just found out that I have tonsilitis (how wonderful....) so will not be at training Sunday because:
      1. I feel like absolute turd
      2. You do not want me to pass this on to any of you
      3. It wouldn't do me any favors at this stage!

      On the bright side my Mrs had her tonsils out years ago so that doesn't rule me out of one thing!

      If there are any adults present on Sunday, can one of you please take an attendance list please?

      I will not be listening to any whining from people who have trained but not had their attendance marked down - if I'm not there it's not my problem and someone else will have to take the initiative.  Same goes for any week I'm not there.

      Have a great weekend ladies and ladyboys.

      Word.

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 18 9:33 AM
        1 you feel like a turd because you are a turd.
        2 you never pass anything on when you are on the ice anyway....
        :o)

        On 18 Feb 2011, at 16:45, Ian Fenton <fenno94@...> wrote:

        Hey y'all!

        I've just found out that I have tonsilitis (how wonderful....) so will not be at training Sunday because:
        1. I feel like absolute turd
        2. You do not want me to pass this on to any of you
        3. It wouldn't do me any favors at this stage!

        On the bright side my Mrs had her tonsils out years ago so that doesn't rule me out of one thing!

        If there are any adults present on Sunday, can one of you please take an attendance list please?

        I will not be listening to any whining from people who have trained but not had their attendance marked down - if I'm not there it's not my problem and someone else will have to take the initiative.  Same goes for any week I'm not there.

        Have a great weekend ladies and ladyboys.

        Word.

        Fenno

      • Blackmore-Squires, Karl, VF UK
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 18 10:54 AM
          I will not be taking attendance, I already have enough on my plate managing the Cougars and while I'm happy to run the sessions I'll be looking for one of the other guys to do it.

          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 18 12:32 PM
            Fenno I heard herpes takes a couple of weeks to clear up

            Sent from my iPhone

            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 19 1:49 AM
              I will NOT be taking attendance either - I cant COUNT

              MUCH LOVE KENNEDY XX

              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 19 2:31 PM
                Thanks Vas.

                I'm guessing you heard it from a doctor as he was binning the surgical gloves that he'd just been handling your family jewels with...

                YEAH!

                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 20 6:48 AM
                  Yea those gloves were huge :-)

                  Sent from my iPhone