Re: [Hyenas] dates for your diaries (Ice time booked)

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 10, 2011
      Hi guys
      I now have confirmation of some dates for your diaries with regards to games, we have home ice for sat 22nd Jan & sat 19th Feb.
      We also have a away game at Bracknell on fri 11th Feb.

      Regards
      Graham

      On 5 Jan 2011, at 21:27, Graham Woolford <g_woolford@...> wrote:

      I have booked home ice for Saturday 22nd Jan (23:15pm) and subject to final confirmation we will have a game against the B52's, (text to be sent nearer the time for players to confirm availability).

      Also I will try and sort out a date in Feb this weekend which will be a friday night (23:45pm) probably the 11th with opposition to be confirmed nearer the time.

      see you all at training Sunday
      Graham