Re: [Hyenas] Fw: international recreational hockey tournament Tilburg The Netherlands

  • Lofty
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 23, 2010
      I am definatly yes

      Sent from my iPhone 4

      On 23 Dec 2010, at 11:38, "Peter Freitag" <pandhfreitag@...> wrote:

      Lofty,

      Although I am not 100% sure but I think the costs are per team. They would not get anybody if it were 275 Euro per player!

      I think to do it justice we would need to go with minimum 2 full lines, just my opinion though.

      From: pandhfreitag@...
      Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 10:18:09 +0000

      Hi all,

      Any interest?

      Happy Christmas to all and see you in January.

      Peter

      Dear Game coordinators and team managers,

      The 2nd of april 2011 an international recreational ice hockey tournament will be held in Tilburg, The Netherlands.
      We are still looking for 2 teams to participate. And I will like to ask you if your team might be interrested.

      Here are some details of the tournament.

      The tournament will be held 2-4-2011 9:00 till 19:00
      5 teams will participate.
      full round robin between all teams.
      10 games (2 x 20min) followed by award ceremony
      games are played with “non-intentional contact”
      ice cleaning : after every 2 games
      all games : running play time, short pause between the periods
      10 games (2x20min) will be played in total followed by an award ceremony
      The games are played with "non-intentional contact"
      the ice will be cleaned after every 2 games
      All games are running play time. And a short pause between the periods.

      The costs for this tournament are 275,- Euro this includes a dinner for the team and staff.
      There are three teams that confirmed allready to play in this tournament.
      my own team offcourse The midnightplayers(Tilburg, The netherlands), Jayhawks(leuven, Belgium)
      and there will also be a team from Yaroslav(Russia)

      We would like to hear if your interrested. If not maybe you know a team in your competition who might be. Offcourse the first team to react on this invitation is the team that can participate.
      I like to hear from you soon.

      Kind Regards,

      Nick van Spaandonk,

      The midnightplayers