Re: [Hyenas] Fw: international recreational hockey tournament Tilburg The Netherlands

  • John Preston
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 23, 2010
      Sounds good to me I'd be up for it.

      Andy it would be a 2 day thing... one day of hockey and a quick drive to Amsterdam for a couple of nights of fun :)

      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 23, 2010
        So it may work out at £25per player plus travel and 1night b&b plus niteout and day in holland.

        Sent from my iPhone 4

        On 23 Dec 2010, at 11:38, "Peter Freitag" <pandhfreitag@...> wrote:

        Lofty,

        Although I am not 100% sure but I think the costs are per team. They would not get anybody if it were 275 Euro per player!

        I think to do it justice we would need to go with minimum 2 full lines, just my opinion though.