Re: [Hyenas] Fw: international recreational hockey tournament Tilburg The Netherlands

  • Vas Stefanopoulos
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 23, 2010
      Yes sounds good :-)

      From: Peter Freitag <pandhfreitag@...>
      To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thu, December 23, 2010 10:18:09 AM
      Subject: [Hyenas] Fw: international recreational hockey tournament Tilburg The Netherlands

      Hi all,

      Any interest?

      Happy Christmas to all and see you in January.

      Peter

      Dear Game coordinators and team managers,

      The 2nd of april 2011 an international recreational ice hockey tournament will be held in Tilburg, The Netherlands.

      We are still looking for 2 teams to participate. And I will like to ask you if your team might be interrested.

      Here are some details of the tournament.

      The tournament will be held 2-4-2011 9:00 till 19:00

      5 teams will participate.

      full round robin between all teams.

      10 games (2 x 20min) followed by award ceremony

      games are played with “non-intentional contact”

      ice cleaning : after every 2 games

      all games : running play time, short pause between the periods

      10 games (2x20min) will be played in total followed by an award ceremony

      The games are played with "non-intentional contact"

      the ice will be cleaned after every 2 games

      All games are running play time. And a short pause between the periods.

      The costs for this tournament are 275,- Euro this includes a dinner for the team and staff.

      There are three teams that confirmed allready to play in this tournament.

      my own team offcourse The midnightplayers(Tilburg, The netherlands), Jayhawks(leuven, Belgium)

      and there will also be a team from Yaroslav(Russia)

      We would like to hear if your interrested. If not maybe you know a team in your competition who might be. Offcourse the first team to react on this invitation is the team that can participate.

      I like to hear from you soon.

      Kind Regards,

      Nick van Spaandonk,

      The midnightplayers

      Tilburg, The Netherlands

      email:secretariaat@...

      www.midnightplayers.nl

    • John Preston
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 23, 2010
        Sounds good to me I'd be up for it.

        Andy it would be a 2 day thing... one day of hockey and a quick drive to Amsterdam for a couple of nights of fun :)

        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 23, 2010
          So it may work out at £25per player plus travel and 1night b&b plus niteout and day in holland.

          Sent from my iPhone 4

          On 23 Dec 2010, at 11:38, "Peter Freitag" <pandhfreitag@...> wrote:

          Lofty,

          Although I am not 100% sure but I think the costs are per team. They would not get anybody if it were 275 Euro per player!

          I think to do it justice we would need to go with minimum 2 full lines, just my opinion though.