End of season awards

  • james22ice@hotmail.co.uk
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2010
      Hey guys and girls,

      Please can I get your nominations for your players player vote for last season 09-10

      Please send your vote to me directly at
      James22ice@...

      votes from players registered last season and remember you can't vote for yourself

      Many thanks

      James

    • Marc Givogue
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2010
        I nominate me for all of them!!!!

        BWAAHAAAHAAAHAAA!!!!

        To: hyenas@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 1, 2010
          Well you have as much of a help to the team as you ever were Marc   :o)

          On 1 Dec 2010, at 14:41, Marc Givogue <mgivogue@...> wrote:

          I nominate me for all of them!!!!

          BWAAHAAAHAAAHAAA!!!!

          To: hyenas@yahoogroups.com