Re: RE: [Hyenas] Re: TEAM SHIRTS

  • david rawlings
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 6, 2010

      Hi James

      I would like 72. If not 57

      Dave

      On Nov 6, 2010 07:25 "James Bone" <James22ice@...> wrote:

      Luke, ill put the list up shortly.

      slight correction is if you want a flag emblem it'll be English one St George same as the rest of the team

      To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
      From: sariantino@...
      Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2010 00:11:49 +0000
      Subject: [Hyenas] Re: TEAM SHIRTS

      27 ideally if its gone someone give it up! can u do a full list of who's got what and whats left?

      --- In Hyenas@yahoogroups.com, Richard Thoms <richardthoms1@...> wrote:

      > All,
      >
      > Please see James' email below regarding a shirt order we're putting together. If you're not on this list and would like to order shirts, please let us know and provide details as below.
      >
      > Could those players listed please confirm the details mentioned.
      >
      > Luke / Dave - We need number preferences please (first and alternate).
      >
      > If anyone would like to pay by bank transfer - drop me a line and I'll forward the details to use.
      >
      > Thanks
      > Rich
      > 07786068193
      >
      > *NB - this is likely to be our only order fo rthis season. The VAT increase means we are unlikely to get this price again...

      > Hey Guys and Girls,
      >
      > We're planning a new shirt order.
      >
      > Anybody looking to order shirts please confirm your details below and bring a cheque (payable to Basingstoke Hyenas) before the end of the month. If you would prefer to transfer your payment, please contact Rich for the details.
      >
      > One Home & one Away shirt = £70. Additional shirts (family etc) are £38 each. I will try and arrange a few shirts to be at training for you all to try sizes on
      >
      > Listed players;
      >

      > Name
      > #
      > Flag
      > Name on Shirt (Spelling)
      >
      > Rik Dedman
      > 15
      > GB
      > DEDMAN
      >
      > Mike Currie
      > 11
      > GB
      > CURRIE
      >
      > Andy Wharton
      > 13
      > GB
      > WHARTON
      >
      > Jason Cowan
      > 31
      > GB
      > COWAN
      >
      > Martin Turner
      > 86
      > GB
      > TURNER
      >
      > Gareth Driver
      > 2
      > GB
      > DRIVER
      >
      > Carl Sinclair
      > 81
      > GB
      > SINCLAIR
      >
      > Luke Hodges
      >
      > GB
      > HODGES
      >
      > Dave Rawlings
      >
      > GB
      > RAWLINGS
      >
      > Cheers
      > James

    • Ben Allum
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 6, 2010
        coz thats ur age dave ... right ????

        much love ........... KENNEDY

        slight correction is if you want a flag emblem it'll be English one St George same as the rest of the team

        To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
        From: sariantino@...
        Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2010 00:11:49 +0000

        27 ideally if its gone someone give it up! can u do a full list of who's got what and whats left?

        --- In Hyenas@yahoogroups.com, Richard Thoms <richardthoms1@...> wrote:

        > All,
        >
        > Please see James' email below regarding a shirt order we're putting together. If you're not on this list and would like to order shirts, please let us know and provide details as below.
        >
        > Could those players listed please confirm the details mentioned.
        >
        > Luke / Dave - We need number preferences please (first and alternate).
        >
        > If anyone would like to pay by bank transfer - drop me a line and I'll forward the details to use.
        >
        > Thanks
        > Rich
        > 07786068193
        >
        > *NB - this is likely to be our only order fo rthis season. The VAT increase means we are unlikely to get this price again...

        > Hey Guys and Girls,
        >
        > We're planning a new shirt order.
        >
        > Anybody looking to order shirts please confirm your details below and bring a cheque (payable to Basingstoke Hyenas) before the end of the month. If you would prefer to transfer your payment, please contact Rich for the details.
        >
        > One Home & one Away shirt = £70. Additional shirts (family etc) are £38 each. I will try and arrange a few shirts to be at training for you all to try sizes on
        >
        > Listed players;
        >

        > Name
        > #
        > Flag
        > Name on Shirt (Spelling)
        >
        > Rik Dedman
        > 15
        > GB
        > DEDMAN
        >
        > Mike Currie
        > 11
        > GB
        > CURRIE
        >
        > Andy Wharton
        > 13
        > GB
        > WHARTON
        >
        > Jason Cowan
        > 31
        > GB
        > COWAN
        >
        > Martin Turner
        > 86
        > GB
        > TURNER
        >
        > Gareth Driver
        > 2
        > GB
        > DRIVER
        >
        > Carl Sinclair
        > 81
        > GB
        > SINCLAIR
        >
        > Luke Hodges
        >
        > GB
        > HODGES
        >
        > Dave Rawlings
        >
        > GB
        > RAWLINGS
        >
        > Cheers
        > James

      • lhodges2727
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 25, 2010
          hye guys who wants the money for this order as i've just been paid and it will end up not happening if i leave it much later, ta

        • ricky.de@talk21.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 26, 2010
            Money goes to james I believe mate

            From: "lhodges2727" <sariantino@...>
            Sender: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 06:42:26 -0000
            To: <Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
            ReplyTo: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

            hye guys who wants the money for this order as i've just been paid and it will end up not happening if i leave it much later, ta

            --- In Hyenas@yahoogroups.com, Richard Thoms <richardthoms1@...> wrote:

            > All,
            >
            > Please see James' email below regarding a shirt order we're putting together. If you're not on this list and would like to order shirts, please let us know and provide details as below.
            >
            > Could those players listed please confirm the details mentioned.
            >
            > Luke / Dave - We need number preferences please (first and alternate).
            >
            > If anyone would like to pay by bank transfer - drop me a line and I'll forward the details to use.
            >
            > Thanks
            > Rich
            > 07786068193
            >
            > *NB - this is likely to be our only order fo rthis season. The VAT increase means we are unlikely to get this price again...

            > Hey Guys and Girls,
            >
            > We're planning a new shirt order.
            >
            > Anybody looking to order shirts please confirm your details below and bring a cheque (payable to Basingstoke Hyenas) before the end of the month. If you would prefer to transfer your payment, please contact Rich for the details.
            >
            > One Home & one Away shirt = £70. Additional shirts (family etc) are £38 each. I will try and arrange a few shirts to be at training for you all to try sizes on
            >
            > Listed players;
            >

            > Name
            > #
            > Flag