RE: [Hyenas] 2010-2011 season

  • Richard Thoms
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 29 3:13 PM
      Hi Rhys,

      No problem - thanks for letting us know.

      Rich.

      To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
      From: rhysjordan24@...
      Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 14:22:07 -0700
      Subject: [Hyenas] 2010-2011 season

      hi rich

      i'm pretty pi**ed off bout this but i cant register this month as i got to much to pay out and didnt get paid as much as expected should be able to next month though

      From: drewttl@...
      Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 10:47:07 +0000
      Subject: [Hyenas] jerseys

      hey folks who do i need to talk to/ pay with regards to team jerseys and what numbers are avaiible, ide love to get my mitts on number 13 if its availible!?

      cheers andy wharton

    • ricky.de@talk21.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 15, 2010
        Can anyone tell me if killer is resigning or not?? I'm after the 15 shirt. Cheers. Rik
          I'd like a to order the jerseys. Thanks Mike On 27/09/2010 11:31, Richard Thoms wrote:
          Hi Andy,   I haven't seen a reply to this... We haven't planned a shirt order right now, but there's no reason we can't organise one if enough people are interested. We will need to wait until egistrations are complete however.   The cost is apx £70 for a home and away shirt. Socks I believe are £15, but most people wear whatever they have.   Can anyone interested in ordering shirts let us know please?   Cheers Rich.
        To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com From: drewttl@... Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 10:47:07 +0000 Subject: [Hyenas] jerseys   hey folks who do i need to talk to/ pay with regards to team jerseys and what numbers are avaiible, ide love to get my mitts on number 13 if its availible!? cheers andy wharton
      • Ben Allum
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 22, 2010
          Password = KENNEDY - DENIED

          Password = ANDERSON - ACCEPTED

          RYERSON XX

          Can anyone tell me if killer is resigning or not?? I'm after the 15 shirt. Cheers. Rik
            I'd like a to order the jerseys. Thanks Mike
          On 27/09/2010 11:31, Richard Thoms wrote:
            Hi Andy,   I haven't seen a reply to this... We haven't planned a shirt order right now, but there's no reason we can't organise one if enough people are interested. We will need to wait until egistrations are complete however.   The cost is apx £70 for a home and away shirt. Socks I believe are £15, but most people wear whatever they have.   Can anyone interested in ordering shirts let us know please?   Cheers Rich.
          To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com From: drewttl@... Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 10:47:07 +0000 Subject: [Hyenas] jerseys   hey folks who do i need to talk to/ pay with regards to team jerseys and what numbers are avaiible, ide love to get my mitts on number 13 if its availible!? cheers andy wharton

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to: