Re: [Hyenas] A sad day

  • Ben Allum
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 14, 2010
      KENNEDY XX

      From: Richard Thoms <richardthoms1@...>
      To: Basingstoke Hyena's <hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Mon, 13 September, 2010 10:12:39
      Subject: RE: [Hyenas] A sad day

      Hey Nick,

      Sorry to hear you're leaving. Hopefully we'll see you at training before the end of the month... Quick beer afterwards perhaps.

      If not, all the best.

      Cheers
      Rich.
      *Don't forget to stop your direct debit.

      To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
      From: nick_bee_1@...
      Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 01:14:31 +0100

      Yeah mate looking 2 get down as much as I can b4 I go. Last session looking like the 26th (just letting coach know 4 scrimmage ;) )

      On 11 Sep 2010, at 08:26 PM, Graham Woolford <g_woolford@...> wrote:

      Sorry to hear that mate, hope to see you at training before the end of the month.

      On 11 Sep 2010, at 17:46, Nick Beale <nick_bee_1@...> wrote:

      Dear Hyenas,

      After much deliberation and a heavy heart it saddens me to say that I will be leaving the Hyenas at the end of the month as it seems a sensible time with registration and all. It has been great to play with all you guys (and girls) and has been the reason for staying, but with cost, distance and work increasing it makes it harder for me to come. As I said it has been an awesome few years with you and enjoyed all of it, it would still be good to catch up with you lot on the socials. Take care, enjoy your hockey and hopefully I will get to play on the ice with you again as I'm looking to join one of the Oxford teams.

      Thanks, and in the famous words of Scoots "I love you guys!!"

      Nick

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 25, 2010
        Hi Nick,

        Sad to hear that you are leaving but understand your reasons. You have been a great member of our team for some time and I am sure we will all miss you. Should you change your mind please let me know as I am sure we can always find a spot for you.

        All the best for the future.

        Peter