AGM and Training Sunday

  • Scott Nichol
    Message 1 of 26 , Sep 1, 2010
      Hey all,

      This Sunday is the planned AGM but there is a small glitch.

      We have only just found out that there will be no training this Sunday after the AGM.

      The AGM is still planned to go ahead but we are not sure if people are still willing to travel to the rink to attend.  Also we may not have the planned venue up in the bar.

      Could people please let us know through the email of their plans and check the email before setting off for the AGM on Sunday.

      Thanks

      Scoots

    • Jays Gmail

        Message 3 of 26 , Sep 1, 2010
          Why no training this week? I'll be at the AGM if it goes ahead.

          Cheers
          Rich.

          To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 26 , Sep 2, 2010
            I'll be at the AGM.  I can't make training the following week though.

            To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

            Message 5 of 26 , Sep 2, 2010
              I will attend the AGM.

              Message 6 of 26 , Sep 2, 2010
                See you there - for training and or AGM

                On 2 September 2010 09:44, Peter Freitag <pandhfreitag@...> wrote:

                I will attend the AGM.

                Message 7 of 26 , Sep 2, 2010
                  I'll be there

                  To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

                  Message 8 of 26 , Sep 2, 2010
                    I can make the AGM.

                    To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

                    Message 9 of 26 , Sep 2, 2010
                      I will hopefully be back from snowdon in time
                      For the AGM (can't believe only three people sponsored me you tight gits) but can't make training the week after(12th)

                      To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

                      Message 10 of 26 , Sep 2, 2010
                        We can make the AGM

                        T&J

                        To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                        From: mike@...
                        Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 10:14:34 +0100

                        I can make the AGM.

                        To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

                        Message 11 of 26 , Sep 2, 2010
                          Following can also make the AGM

                          Carl
                          Andy W
                          Will P

                          To: hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                          From: James22ice@...
                          Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 12:41:16 +0100

                          We can make the AGM

                          T&J

                          To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                          From: mike@...
                          Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 10:14:34 +0100

                          I can make the AGM.

                          To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

                          Message 12 of 26 , Sep 2, 2010
                            No suprise but I'm not coming all the way up
                            Just for the agm so don't go bloody voteing
                            Me in for anything just cos I'm not there ya bastards

                            Sent from my iPhone

                            To: hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                            From: James22ice@...
                            Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 12:41:16 +0100

                            We can make the AGM

                            T&J

                            To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                            From: mike@...
                            Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 10:14:34 +0100

                            I can make the AGM.

                            To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                            From: spiritofsvaha@...
                            Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 11:15:55 -0700

                          • nporterandjbailey@tiscali.co.uk
                            Message 13 of 26 , Sep 2, 2010

                              This Sunday is the planned AGM but there is a small glitch.

                              We have only just found out that there will be no training this Sunday after the AGM.

                              The AGM is still planned to go ahead but we are not sure if people are still willing to travel to the rink to attend.  Also we may not have the planned venue up in the bar.

                              Could people please let us know through the email of their plans and check the email before setting off for the AGM on Sunday.

                              Thanks

                              Scoots

                              another training session i could have made , i think i can just about travel for the agm
                            • martin turner
                              Message 14 of 26 , Sep 4, 2010

                                No i will not be able to make it to the AGM due to work sorry
                                Martin