Fwd: [Hyenas] (unknown)

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2010

      I am due to be climbing mount snowdon on Saturday with a few friends to try and raise some money for Arthritis Research Uk as I have both family and friends who suffer with arthritis (no jokes about my age either :o) !!!) as I am not likely to see most if any of you by time I do the climb I am on the beg for some sponsorship even if it is only a couple of quid every little helps. If you please email me on g_woolford@... and let me know so I can add you and amount to my form until I see you at the AGM, I am trying to get my work to match my amount so every little helps.