Training 11/07/10

  • James Bone
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 14, 2010
      Here is the list for training Sunday, anyone I missed please let me know if you were on the ice and I missed you

      Scoots
      Nick Beale
      Rhys
      Matt
      Russ
      Mike Currie
      Luke
      Simon
      Ben
      Vas
      Jon
      Tanya
      James
      Rich
      Dave Rawlings
      Dave Key
      Darren (manager)

      Rik
      Mike

      Get a new e-mail account with Hotmail - Free. Sign-up now.
    • James Bone
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 14, 2010
        sorry correction missed a couple of peeps, list is.... let me know if your not this time on the list!

        Scoots
        Nick Beale
        Rhys
        Matt
        Russ
        Mike Currie
        Luke
        Simon
        Ben
        Vas
        Jon
        Tanya
        James
        Rich
        Dave Rawlings
        Dave Key
        Darren (manager)
        Martin
        Porter

        Rik
        Mike

        To: hyenas@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 14, 2010
          Just one thing - you spelt Porker wrong.

          Fenno