Social Paintball

  • James Bone
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 8, 2010
      Hey everyone,

      Paintball for those who want to go on 21st of August (Sat)

      As this is self funded invite friends family if you want to the more the better, I just need to know numbers.

      Please let me know in reply to this email simply YES/NO

      James

      Prices
      http://camouflagepaintball.rtrk.co.uk/?scid=24645&kw=796193:492&pub_cr_id=5677269466

      Get a new e-mail account with Hotmail - Free. Sign-up now.
    • John Preston

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 8, 2010
          YES

          Fenno