Re: [Hyenas] Training 27th June 2010 + REMINDERS

  • Ben Allum
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2010
      Is it Cold in here, Or is it just me ??

      From: Ian Fenton <fenno94@...>
      To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Mon, 28 June, 2010 23:02:49
      Subject: [Hyenas] Training 27th June 2010 + REMINDERS

      Don't forget to answer Boney's text if you want to play in Romford on Saturday.

      If you don't reply you will not be playing, simple as.

      If you didn't get the text, let us (Boney, Muzza, me) know and we'll get it sorted so that you do get them.

      Also, make sure you respond about paintballing - people bitch and whine about things that do or don't get organised and then don't reply - get your replies in.

      Let me know if I missed you off below and you did actually train.

      Goalies

      Coney
      Lord Luchan

      Players