Training 06/06/2010 - Let me know if I've missed you (and you actually trained).

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8, 2010
      Ladies and gentlemen,

      Can I please have your attention. I've just been handed an urgent and horrifying news story. I need all of you, to stop what you're doing and listen.

      Cannonball!

      Graham "London Gentleman" Woollford
      Andrew "Sexy Panther by Odeon" Murray
      Simon "Brian Fantana" Dacosta
      Matthew "Brick Tamlin" Lofthouse
      Ben "Wes Mantooth" Allum
      James "Ron Burgundy" Bone
      Tanya "Veronica Corningstone" Bone
      Vas "Champ Kind" Stopalopalopalous
      John "You are a smelly pirate hooker." Preston
      Mike "Knights of Columbus" Currie
      Dave "Baxter" Rawlings
      Martin "Afternoon Delight" AAC (New)
      Nick "You've got a dirty whorish mouth." Beale
      Neil "Smells like Bigfoot's dick!" Porker
      Dave "Why don't you go back to your home on Whore Island?" Key
      Ian "Wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. I... I wanna be on you" Fenton

      Rik "What is that? Smells like a turd covered in burnt hair." Dedman
      Mike "They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time it works, every time." Rose

      Oh Audrey - I look like hell! I got bags under my eyes. What's that? Well if you were a man, I'd punch you. Punch you right in the mouth. That's bush. Bush league. YOU HEAR ME? AUDREY! LOOK AT ME! I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Alright?

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 18, 2010

        Romford Tornadoes have challenged us to a game 4:30 pm on Saturday 3rd July in Romford  ... they did suggest the 26th but for some reason I thought there might be a problem with that date ;-)

        Unless I hear to the contrary I'll agree the 3rd July.