RE: [Hyenas] Road trip anyone?

  • Andy Murray
    Message 1 of 23 , May 18, 2010
      Rock n' f'in Roll! some new teams to play!

      Piss up in Manchester? sorry I mean team social...

      To: hyenas@yahoogroups.com
      From: richardthoms1@...
      Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 08:29:44 -0400
      Subject: RE: [Hyenas] Road trip anyone?

      Yeah, just spotted the original LINKY NO WORKY

      http://www.eiharec. co.uk/awc. pdf

      Cheers
      Rich.

      To: Hyenas@yahoogroups. com
      From: jsapreston@gmail. com
      Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 13:28:11 +0100

      Look forward to it - by the way the link is malformed - use this one instead

      JP

      On 18 May 2010 13:18, Richard Thoms <richardthoms1@ hotmail.com> wrote:

      Some of you may have noticed a section on our website regarding the Anglo Welsh Cup.

      If you didn't know already - We were put forward by the Cardiff Demon's and have entered.

      The format is slightly different to the Thames Valley Cup. The details are HERE...

      Mr Key will be organising the games as always, but you should expect a couple of away fixtures a little further afield than the norm through the summer.

      BTW - That's at least six more games between now and September.

      Cheers
      Rich. #12

      Get a new e-mail account with Hotmail – Free. Sign-up now.
      Message 2 of 23 , May 18, 2010

        Guys,  I've been having real problems getting the time to find some alternative opposition for this Saturday (22nd at 6:30) as the planned teams couldn't make it.

        We have a couple of options ...

        1. I'll cancel the ice
        2. Scrimmage
        3. Get last minute opposition ... if so any suggestions?

        Sorry about the mess

      • James Bone
        Message 3 of 23 , May 18, 2010

          tried RAF ?

          To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 23 , May 18, 2010
            Jon Taylor said the RAF might be up for it... not sure if anyone has a contact # though.

            To: hyenas@yahoogroups.com
            From: James22ice@...
            Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 15:15:35 +0100
            Subject: RE: [Hyenas] This Saturday (22nd May at 6:30)

            tried RAF ?

            To: Hyenas@yahoogroups. com

            Message 5 of 23 , May 18, 2010
              Dave - Talk to Jonny T... he was talking to a few of the RAF lot on Sunday who seemed up for a game.

              R.

              To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

              Message 6 of 23 , May 20, 2010
                Do we know if anything is on for saturday or not yet ?

                Message 7 of 23 , May 20, 2010
                  If it too much bother why don't we get a scrimm sorted then the important part.... Beers after? Losing team gets 1st round inn :-)

                  Sent from my iPhone

                  Message 8 of 23 , May 20, 2010

                    I'm waiting on a reply from the Army. but either way .. we have the ice so at the very least we can have a scrimmage.

                    Who's available ??

                    After this week ... I need a game...and kind of you to offer to buy me a drink Vas ;-)

                    Vas Yahoo <vasilak1@...>
                    Sent by: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

                    20/05/2010 19:31

                    Please respond to
                    Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

                    "Hyenas@yahoogroups.com" <Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
                    cc
                    Subject
                    Re: [Hyenas] This Saturday (22nd May at 6:30)

                    Message 9 of 23 , May 20, 2010
                      I will be there to help out if its a game or play if scrimmage.

                      andy

                      Message 10 of 23 , May 20, 2010
                        I'll be there

                        Sent from my iPhone

                        Message 11 of 23 , May 22, 2010
                          What's going on today then? Do we have enough people? goalies?

                          To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                          CC: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                          From: simondacosta2@...
                          Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 06:45:24 +0000

                          I'll be there

                          Sent from my iPhone

                          Vas Yahoo <vasilak1@yahoo. com>

                          Message 12 of 23 , May 22, 2010
                            Yea is scrimm on ?

                            Sent from my iPhone

                            To: Hyenas@yahoogroups. com
                            CC: Hyenas@yahoogroups. com

                            Message 13 of 23 , May 22, 2010
                              Yeah! Us and some of the army team from when I spoke to Dave

                              Sent from my iPhone

                              On 22 May 2010, at 14:13, Vas Yahoo <vasilak1@...> wrote:

                              Yea is scrimm on ?

                              Sent from my iPhone

                              To: Hyenas@yahoogroups. com
                              CC: Hyenas@yahoogroups. com

                              Message 14 of 23 , May 22, 2010
                                I can't come tonight :(

                                Hope you have a good one

                                To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                                CC: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

                                Message 15 of 23 , Jun 6, 2010
                                  Dean Kennedy

                                  new guy wants to join, needs some kit, any 1 got any spare abt my build skates size 9 any thing spare going ??

                                  To: Hyenas@yahoogroups. com
                                  CC: Hyenas@yahoogroups. com

                                  Message 16 of 23 , Jun 6, 2010

                                    I got elbows and gloves?

                                    To: Hyenas@yahoogroups. com
                                    CC: Hyenas@yahoogroups. com

                                    Message 17 of 23 , Jun 6, 2010
                                      excellent take those !!

                                      To: Hyenas@yahoogroups. com
                                      CC: Hyenas@yahoogroups. com

                                      Message 18 of 23 , Jun 6, 2010
                                        Yo!

                                        Does Pete know about this KENNEDY?  Need to make sure Pete invites him on for his 2 free tryouts.

                                        Word.

                                        Fenno

                                        To: Hyenas@yahoogroups. com
                                        CC: Hyenas@yahoogroups. com

                                        Message 19 of 23 , Jun 6, 2010
                                          Yeah all good in the hood

                                          To: Hyenas@yahoogroups. com
                                          CC: Hyenas@yahoogroups. com

                                          Message 20 of 23 , Jun 7, 2010
                                            Hi All,

                                            I still have my full kit for sale if you know of anyone intrested.

                                            Hope you are all well

                                            Sarah