RE: [Hyenas] Road trip anyone?

  • Richard Thoms
    Message 1 of 23 , May 18, 2010
      Yeah, just spotted the original LINKY NO WORKY

      http://www.eiharec.co.uk/awc.pdf

      Cheers
      Rich.

      To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
      From: jsapreston@...
      Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 13:28:11 +0100
      Subject: Re: [Hyenas] Road trip anyone?

      Look forward to it - by the way the link is malformed - use this one instead

      JP

      On 18 May 2010 13:18, Richard Thoms <richardthoms1@ hotmail.com> wrote:

      Some of you may have noticed a section on our website regarding the Anglo Welsh Cup.

      If you didn't know already - We were put forward by the Cardiff Demon's and have entered.

      The format is slightly different to the Thames Valley Cup. The details are HERE...

      Mr Key will be organising the games as always, but you should expect a couple of away fixtures a little further afield than the norm through the summer.

      BTW - That's at least six more games between now and September.

      Cheers
      Rich. #12

    • Andy Murray
      Message 2 of 23 , May 18, 2010
        Rock n' f'in Roll! some new teams to play!

        Piss up in Manchester? sorry I mean team social...

        To: hyenas@yahoogroups.com

        From: jsapreston@gmail. com
        Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 13:28:11 +0100

        Look forward to it - by the way the link is malformed - use this one instead

        JP

        On 18 May 2010 13:18, Richard Thoms <richardthoms1@ hotmail.com> wrote:

        Some of you may have noticed a section on our website regarding the Anglo Welsh Cup.

        If you didn't know already - We were put forward by the Cardiff Demon's and have entered.

        The format is slightly different to the Thames Valley Cup. The details are HERE...

        Mr Key will be organising the games as always, but you should expect a couple of away fixtures a little further afield than the norm through the summer.

        BTW - That's at least six more games between now and September.

        Cheers
        Rich. #12

        Get a new e-mail account with Hotmail – Free. Sign-up now.
        Message 3 of 23 , May 18, 2010

          Guys,  I've been having real problems getting the time to find some alternative opposition for this Saturday (22nd at 6:30) as the planned teams couldn't make it.

          We have a couple of options ...

          1. I'll cancel the ice
          2. Scrimmage
          3. Get last minute opposition ... if so any suggestions?

          Sorry about the mess

        • James Bone
          Message 4 of 23 , May 18, 2010

            tried RAF ?

            To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

            Message 5 of 23 , May 18, 2010
              Jon Taylor said the RAF might be up for it... not sure if anyone has a contact # though.

              To: hyenas@yahoogroups.com
              From: James22ice@...
              Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 15:15:35 +0100
              Subject: RE: [Hyenas] This Saturday (22nd May at 6:30)

              tried RAF ?

              To: Hyenas@yahoogroups. com

              Message 6 of 23 , May 18, 2010
                Dave - Talk to Jonny T... he was talking to a few of the RAF lot on Sunday who seemed up for a game.

                R.

                To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

                Message 7 of 23 , May 20, 2010
                  Do we know if anything is on for saturday or not yet ?

                  Message 8 of 23 , May 20, 2010
                    If it too much bother why don't we get a scrimm sorted then the important part.... Beers after? Losing team gets 1st round inn :-)

                    Sent from my iPhone

                    Message 9 of 23 , May 20, 2010

                      I'm waiting on a reply from the Army. but either way .. we have the ice so at the very least we can have a scrimmage.

                      Who's available ??

                      After this week ... I need a game...and kind of you to offer to buy me a drink Vas ;-)

                      Vas Yahoo <vasilak1@...>
                      Sent by: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

                      20/05/2010 19:31

                      Please respond to
                      Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

                      "Hyenas@yahoogroups.com" <Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
                      cc
                      Subject
                      Re: [Hyenas] This Saturday (22nd May at 6:30)

                      Message 10 of 23 , May 20, 2010
                        I will be there to help out if its a game or play if scrimmage.

                        andy

                        Message 11 of 23 , May 20, 2010
                          I'll be there

                          Sent from my iPhone

                          Message 12 of 23 , May 22, 2010
                            What's going on today then? Do we have enough people? goalies?

                            To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                            CC: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                            From: simondacosta2@...
                            Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 06:45:24 +0000

                            I'll be there

                            Sent from my iPhone

                            Vas Yahoo <vasilak1@yahoo. com>

                            Message 13 of 23 , May 22, 2010
                              Yea is scrimm on ?

                              Sent from my iPhone

                              To: Hyenas@yahoogroups. com
                              CC: Hyenas@yahoogroups. com

                              Message 14 of 23 , May 22, 2010
                                Yeah! Us and some of the army team from when I spoke to Dave

                                Sent from my iPhone

                                On 22 May 2010, at 14:13, Vas Yahoo <vasilak1@...> wrote:

                                Yea is scrimm on ?

                                Sent from my iPhone

                                To: Hyenas@yahoogroups. com
                                CC: Hyenas@yahoogroups. com

                                Message 15 of 23 , May 22, 2010
                                  I can't come tonight :(

                                  Hope you have a good one

                                  To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                                  CC: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

                                  Message 16 of 23 , Jun 6, 2010
                                    Dean Kennedy

                                    new guy wants to join, needs some kit, any 1 got any spare abt my build skates size 9 any thing spare going ??

                                    To: Hyenas@yahoogroups. com
                                    CC: Hyenas@yahoogroups. com

                                    Message 17 of 23 , Jun 6, 2010

                                      I got elbows and gloves?

                                      To: Hyenas@yahoogroups. com
                                      CC: Hyenas@yahoogroups. com

                                      Message 18 of 23 , Jun 6, 2010
                                        excellent take those !!

                                        To: Hyenas@yahoogroups. com
                                        CC: Hyenas@yahoogroups. com

                                        Message 19 of 23 , Jun 6, 2010
                                          Yo!

                                          Does Pete know about this KENNEDY?  Need to make sure Pete invites him on for his 2 free tryouts.

                                          Word.

                                          Fenno

                                          To: Hyenas@yahoogroups. com
                                          CC: Hyenas@yahoogroups. com

                                          Message 20 of 23 , Jun 6, 2010
                                            Yeah all good in the hood

                                            To: Hyenas@yahoogroups. com
                                            CC: Hyenas@yahoogroups. com

                                            Message 21 of 23 , Jun 7, 2010
                                              Hi All,

                                              I still have my full kit for sale if you know of anyone intrested.

                                              Hope you are all well

                                              Sarah