Re: [Hyenas] team list???

  • John Preston
    Message 1 of 13 , May 8 3:28 AM
      No worries are you in Basingstoke?  I was thinking of leaving about 9:30?  Do you want to text me your address 07921 856852

      On 8 May 2010 11:24, Graham Woolford <g_woolford@...> wrote:

      I could do with a lift if you have got space JP,

      From: John Preston <jsapreston@...>
      Date: Sat, 8 May 2010 11:08:10 +0100
      Subject: Re: [Hyenas] team list???

      If anyone still needs a lift I've got an empty Mondeo and can do lifts from Basingstoke.

      On 7 May 2010 16:30, Dave Key <dave_key@...> wrote:

      Cheers Rich ... I can give Jon and your good self a lift from Eastleigh like before (just told Jon).

      Graham ... if you're stuck we should be able to squeeze a 4th in ... give me a call tomorrow if you do need a lift (07879 467487) can pick up en route

      Richard Thoms <richardthoms1@...>

      07/05/2010 16:20

      Please respond to
      Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

      "Basingstoke Hyena's" <hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
      cc
      Subject
      RE: [Hyenas] team list???

      I'm playing and I think Jon is as well Dave.

      To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
      CC: hyenas@yahoogroups.com
      From: dave_key@...
      Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 15:57:10 +0100

      Hi Andy,

      James said you may have the full team list ... could you post it here (I should be on there but James wasn't sure if he'd missed me off by mistake) so we have an idea of who is going for transport purposes.

      At the moment it looks like I'll be driving .. anyone have a space or if not does anyone need a lift  (I can take 3 without too much of an issue) ?

      Andy Murray <andymurray85@...>
      Sent by: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

      06/05/2010 23:26

      Please respond to
      Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

      <hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
      cc
      Subject
      RE: [Hyenas] team list???

      Texts should have gone out from James, I got mine.

      To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
      From: ricky.de@talk21.com
      Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 21:45:20 +0000
      Subject: [Hyenas] team list???

      Do we have one?????

      Rik

      Get a new e-mail account with Hotmail – Free. Sign-up now.

    • Dean Robinson
      Message 2 of 13 , May 16 11:57 AM
        Hi Guys
        While have been on my honeymoon, i had loads of time thinking about taking a rather long break from ice hockey. So i decided that i will be leaving the Hyenas. But would like to thank you all for a great time in the team and will miss you all. I will still pop up and see every1 .

        Many thanks

        Deano #10

      • Richard Thoms
        Message 3 of 13 , May 18 8:18 AM
          Hey Dean,

          Sorry to hear this mate. Don't be a stranger.

          or should that be thanks - the changing rooms have never smelt sweeter. JK

          Take it easy
          Rich.

          To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 13 , May 20 12:15 PM
            First the Fat Boys split up and now this!?

            Deano, you do realise that we will have to start saying "Where has that smell gone?" now don't you?

            Take it easy dude, keep in touch but please promise that if/when you do come back you'll burn your old kit and get some new stuff.

            Word.

            Fenno