team list???

  • ricky.de@talk21.com
    Message 1 of 13 , May 6, 2010
      Do we have one?????

      Rik

    • Andy Murray
      Message 2 of 13 , May 6, 2010
        Texts should have gone out from James, I got mine.

        To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
        From: ricky.de@...
        Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 21:45:20 +0000
        Subject: [Hyenas] team list???

        Do we have one?????

        Rik

        Get a new e-mail account with Hotmail – Free. Sign-up now.
        Message 3 of 13 , May 7, 2010

          Hi Andy,

          James said you may have the full team list ... could you post it here (I should be on there but James wasn't sure if he'd missed me off by mistake) so we have an idea of who is going for transport purposes.

          At the moment it looks like I'll be driving .. anyone have a space or if not does anyone need a lift  (I can take 3 without too much of an issue) ?

          Andy Murray <andymurray85@...>
          Sent by: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

          06/05/2010 23:26

          Please respond to
          Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

          <hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
          cc
          Subject
          RE: [Hyenas] team list???

          Texts should have gone out from James, I got mine.

          To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 13 , May 7, 2010
            Sorry been snowed under:

            Team:
            Vas
            Ben
            Graham
            Simon
            Luke
            Matt
            Stefan
            Jon T
            JP
            Fenno
            Me
            Rich
            Dave
            Dickie

            Rik

            I think....

            Andy Murray <andymurray85@hotmail.com>

            To: Hyenas@yahoogroups. com
            From: ricky.de@talk21. com
            Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 21:45:20 +0000

            Message 5 of 13 , May 7, 2010
              I could do with blagging a lift if anyone has room, don't fancy my chances in the Smart as the body work is not thick enough to slow any stray bullets !!!

              From: Andy Murray <andymurray85@...>
              Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 16:07:30 +0100
              To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com<Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
              Subject: Re: [Hyenas] team list???

              Sorry been snowed under:

              Team:
              Vas
              Ben
              Graham
              Simon
              Luke
              Matt
              Stefan
              Jon T
              JP
              Fenno
              Me
              Rich
              Dave
              Dickie

              Rik

              I think....

              To: Hyenas@yahoogroups. com
              From: ricky.de@talk21. com
              Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 21:45:20 +0000

              Do we have one?????

              Rik

              Get a new e-mail account with Hotmail – Free. Sign-up now.

            • Richard Thoms
              Message 6 of 13 , May 7, 2010
                I'm playing and I think Jon is as well Dave.

                To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                CC: hyenas@yahoogroups.com

                From: ricky.de@talk21. com
                Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 21:45:20 +0000

                Message 7 of 13 , May 7, 2010

                  Cheers Rich ... I can give Jon and your good self a lift from Eastleigh like before (just told Jon).

                  Graham ... if you're stuck we should be able to squeeze a 4th in ... give me a call tomorrow if you do need a lift (07879 467487) can pick up en route

                  Richard Thoms <richardthoms1@...>
                  Sent by: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

                  07/05/2010 16:20

                  Please respond to
                  Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

                  "Basingstoke Hyena's" <hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
                  cc
                  Subject
                  RE: [Hyenas] team list???

                  I'm playing and I think Jon is as well Dave.

                  To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                  CC: hyenas@yahoogroups.com

                  From: ricky.de@...
                  Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 21:45:20 +0000

                  Do we have one?????

                  Rik

                  Get a new e-mail account with Hotmail – Free. Sign-up now.

                • John Preston
                  Message 8 of 13 , May 8, 2010
                    If anyone still needs a lift I've got an empty Mondeo and can do lifts from Basingstoke.

                    To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                    CC: hyenas@yahoogroups.com

                    From: ricky.de@talk21.com
                    Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 21:45:20 +0000

                    Message 9 of 13 , May 8, 2010
                      I could do with a lift if you have got space JP,

                      From: John Preston <jsapreston@...>
                      Date: Sat, 8 May 2010 11:08:10 +0100
                      To: <Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>

                      Richard Thoms <richardthoms1@ hotmail.com>

                      To: Hyenas@yahoogroups. com
                      CC: hyenas@yahoogroups. com

                      Message 10 of 13 , May 8, 2010
                        No worries are you in Basingstoke?  I was thinking of leaving about 9:30?  Do you want to text me your address 07921 856852

                        From: John Preston <jsapreston@...>
                        Date: Sat, 8 May 2010 11:08:10 +0100

                        To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                        CC: hyenas@yahoogroups.com

                        From: ricky.de@talk21.com
                        Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 21:45:20 +0000

                        Do we have one?????

                        Rik

                        Get a new e-mail account with Hotmail – Free. Sign-up now.

                      • Dean Robinson
                        Message 11 of 13 , May 16, 2010
                          Hi Guys
                          While have been on my honeymoon, i had loads of time thinking about taking a rather long break from ice hockey. So i decided that i will be leaving the Hyenas. But would like to thank you all for a great time in the team and will miss you all. I will still pop up and see every1 .

                          Many thanks

                          Deano #10

                        • Richard Thoms
                          Message 12 of 13 , May 18, 2010
                            Hey Dean,

                            Sorry to hear this mate. Don't be a stranger.

                            or should that be thanks - the changing rooms have never smelt sweeter. JK

                            Take it easy
                            Rich.

                            To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

                            Message 13 of 13 , May 20, 2010
                              First the Fat Boys split up and now this!?

                              Deano, you do realise that we will have to start saying "Where has that smell gone?" now don't you?

                              Take it easy dude, keep in touch but please promise that if/when you do come back you'll burn your old kit and get some new stuff.

                              Word.

                              Fenno