Team Powerleague

  • Ben Allum
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 8, 2010
      Guys .............. LISTEN UP !!!

      As from may i am arranging a 5 aside football team at the powerleague in basingstoke only thought the warm weather months til sept i was wondering if any 1 on the hyenas wants to join we need abt 7 people to turn up once a week at brighton hill school to play football for 1 hour !! , costs abt 5-6 pounds a time !!

      who is in ??

      Mr Kennedy..................... Anderson !!!!! # 7

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 8, 2010
        I should be able to step in a few times here and there depending on time and day of week.