car pooling MK

  • spannered@ntlworld.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 2, 2010

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 2, 2010

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 2, 2010

          From: "spannered@..." <spannered@...>
          To: "Hyenas@yahoogroups.com" <Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
          Sent: Tue, 2 March, 2010 19:13:56
          Subject: [Hyenas] car pooling MK

          Tanya
          Will
          Graham
          Ben
          Vas
          Rik

          Can you guys sort your rides out.

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 2, 2010
            I believe me, will, james and T are travelling up together.

            From: <spannered@...>
            Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 19:13:56 +0000
            To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com<Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>

            Hi guys,

            Car pooling for the MK game.

            Iain
            Matt
            Russell
            Simon
            In my van.

            Dave
            JT
            Rich
            In Dave's car.

            JP
            Driving up but not back.

            This leaves.

            Pete
            James

            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 3, 2010

              I am happy to drive and can take 2 others with kit, any takers?

              Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2010 8:20 PM
              Subject: Re: [Hyenas] car pooling MK

              I believe me, will, james and T are travelling up together.

              Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 19:13:56 +0000

              Hi guys,

              Car pooling for the MK game.

              Iain
              Matt
              Russell
              Simon
              In my van.

              Dave
              JT
              Rich
              In Dave's car.

              JP
              Driving up but not back.

              This leaves.

              Pete
              James
              Tanya
              Will
              Graham
              Ben
              Vas
              Rik

              Can you guys sort your rides out.

            • Richard Thoms
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 3, 2010
                I think Rik is the only person without a lift Pete. I'm not sure if his internet connection has been sorted but it might be worth giving him a call.

                Thanks
                Rich.

                To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                From: pandhfreitag@...
                Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 11:28:50 +0000

                I am happy to drive and can take 2 others with kit, any takers?

                Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2010 8:20 PM

                I believe me, will, james and T are travelling up together.

                Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 19:13:56 +0000