Training Sunday 28th Feb

  • James Bone
    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 1, 2010
      Here are the players who trained sunday anyone I missed please let me know

      James
      Tanya
      Andy M
      Will Pearce
      Matt
      Russ
      Si
      Luke
      Ben
      John P
      Deano

      Stu Wright (guest)

      Nm
      Mike Rose
      Dan Weller-Evans

      James

      Message 2 of 14 , Mar 1, 2010

        Who's playing on Friday? From what Iain was saying we're still light on numbers so if you can play give him a shout ASAP.

        I'll probably be driving up so if anyone needs a lift from Eastleigh (or Basingstoke) give me a shout.

      • John Preston
        Message 3 of 14 , Mar 2, 2010
          I'd like to play and I'll be driving up.  On the way up I can probably take one player and one kit bag but I'm staying overnight and heading North on Sat so I won't be able to help with the return leg.

          JP

          On 1 March 2010 23:06, Dave Key <dave_key@...> wrote:

          Who's playing on Friday? From what Iain was saying we're still light on numbers so if you can play give him a shout ASAP.

          I'll probably be driving up so if anyone needs a lift from Eastleigh (or Basingstoke) give me a shout.

        • Richard Thoms
          Message 4 of 14 , Mar 2, 2010
            Guys this game and the next game are crucial if we're going to progress in the tournament. MKJ's seem like decent opponents - they beat the B52's at home and didn't loose to the Night-Wolves by much.

            Let's go up there and give 'em the KENNEDY treatment.... eh Ben.

            Dave - Can I grab a seat in your car please?

            Cheers
            Rich #12

            To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
            From: dave_key@...
            Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 23:06:17 +0000
            Subject: [Hyenas] Milton Keynes on Friday

            Who's playing on Friday? From what Iain was saying we're still light on numbers so if you can play give him a shout ASAP.

            I'll probably be driving up so if anyone needs a lift from Eastleigh (or Basingstoke) give me a shout.

          • Andy Murray
            Message 5 of 14 , Mar 2, 2010
              I'm not going anymore because it seems I'm a rookie and can't stand up on the ice! No training for me for about 3 weeks and no games for about 6 :( They look a good team though boys so should be a tough one!

              To: hyenas@yahoogroups.com

              From: dave_key@uk. ibm.com
              Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 23:06:17 +0000

              Message 6 of 14 , Mar 2, 2010
                What you talking about Andy???? Broken a nail again? :o)

                To: hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                From: andymurray85@...
                Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 10:15:43 +0000

                To: hyenas@yahoogroups. com

                From: dave_key@uk. ibm.com
                Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 23:06:17 +0000

                Message 7 of 14 , Mar 2, 2010
                  At least we have got a bench coach then :o)

                  From: Richard Thoms <richardthoms1@...>
                  Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 05:33:20 -0500
                  To: Basingstoke Hyena's<hyenas@yahoogroups.com>

                  What you talking about Andy???? Broken a nail again? :o)

                  To: hyenas@yahoogroups. com
                  From: andymurray85@ hotmail.com
                  Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 10:15:43 +0000

                  To: hyenas@yahoogroups. com

                  From: dave_key@uk. ibm.com
                  Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 23:06:17 +0000

                  Message 8 of 14 , Mar 2, 2010
                    I'd rather slit my wrists than spend a friday evening bench coaching in Milton Keynes ;)

                    Yeah Rich broken nail :( or I'm a rookie and lose my edge while nobody is within 10ft of me and manage to tear some ligaments in my ankle, actually the broken nail sounds less embarrassing!

                    To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                    From: g_woolford@...
                    Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 10:40:05 +0000

                    At least we have got a bench coach then :o)

                    From: Richard Thoms <richardthoms1@ hotmail.com>
                    Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 05:33:20 -0500
                    To: Basingstoke Hyena's<hyenas@yahoogroups. com>

                    What you talking about Andy???? Broken a nail again? :o)

                    To: hyenas@yahoogroups. com
                    From: andymurray85@ hotmail.com
                    Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 10:15:43 +0000

                    To: hyenas@yahoogroups. com

                    From: dave_key@uk. ibm.com
                    Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 23:06:17 +0000

                    Message 9 of 14 , Mar 2, 2010
                      Now come on Andy, have you gone out the wrong side of the bed today? We need you on the ice not on the bench!

                      Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2010 10:59 AM

                      To: Hyenas@yahoogroups. com
                      From: g_woolford@dsl. pipex.com
                      Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 10:40:05 +0000

                      At least we have got a bench coach then :o)

                      From: Richard Thoms <richardthoms1@ hotmail.com>
                      Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 05:33:20 -0500
                      To: Basingstoke Hyena's<hyenas@yahoogroups. com>

                      What you talking about Andy???? Broken a nail again? :o)

                      To: hyenas@yahoogroups. com
                      From: andymurray85@ hotmail.com
                      Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 10:15:43 +0000

                      To: hyenas@yahoogroups. com

                      From: dave_key@uk. ibm.com
                      Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 23:06:17 +0000

                      Message 10 of 14 , Mar 2, 2010
                        oops - bloody rookies....

                        So seriously. What's her name? Is she not into hockey? LOL

                        Currently I'm aware of 4 drivers: Jonny P (1-way trip, 1 space), Iain (full van), Will (full car) and Dave (full car), but all spaces are pretty much taken.

                        Anyone else is thinking of driving? And could give folk a lift?

                        To: hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                        From: andymurray85@...
                        Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 10:59:27 +0000

                        To: Hyenas@yahoogroups. com
                        From: g_woolford@dsl. pipex.com
                        Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 10:40:05 +0000

                        At least we have got a bench coach then :o)

                        From: Richard Thoms <richardthoms1@ hotmail.com>
                        Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 05:33:20 -0500
                        To: Basingstoke Hyena's<hyenas@yahoogroups. com>

                        What you talking about Andy???? Broken a nail again? :o)

                        To: hyenas@yahoogroups. com
                        From: andymurray85@ hotmail.com
                        Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 10:15:43 +0000

                        To: hyenas@yahoogroups. com

                        From: dave_key@uk. ibm.com
                        Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 23:06:17 +0000

                        Message 11 of 14 , Mar 2, 2010
                          Pete he's torn the ligaments in his foot

                          To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                          From: pandhfreitag@...
                          Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 11:10:04 +0000

                          Now come on Andy, have you gone out the wrong side of the bed today? We need you on the ice not on the bench!

                          Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2010 10:59 AM

                          To: Hyenas@yahoogroups. com
                          From: g_woolford@dsl. pipex.com
                          Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 10:40:05 +0000

                          At least we have got a bench coach then :o)

                          From: Richard Thoms <richardthoms1@ hotmail.com>
                          Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 05:33:20 -0500
                          To: Basingstoke Hyena's<hyenas@yahoogroups. com>

                          What you talking about Andy???? Broken a nail again? :o)

                          To: hyenas@yahoogroups. com
                          From: andymurray85@ hotmail.com
                          Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 10:15:43 +0000

                          To: hyenas@yahoogroups. com

                          From: dave_key@uk. ibm.com
                          Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 23:06:17 +0000

                          Who's playing on Friday? From what Iain was saying we're still light on numbers so if you can play give him a shout ASAP.

                          I'll probably be driving up so if anyone needs a lift from Eastleigh (or Basingstoke) give me a shout.

                        • Ben Allum
                          Message 12 of 14 , Mar 2, 2010
                            KENNEDY..................KENNEDY !!!!!!

                            Pete he's torn the ligaments in his foot

                            To: Hyenas@yahoogroups. com
                            From: pandhfreitag@ googlemail. com
                            Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 11:10:04 +0000

                            Now come on Andy, have you gone out the wrong side of the bed today? We need you on the ice not on the bench!

                            Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2010 10:59 AM

                            To: Hyenas@yahoogroups. com
                            From: g_woolford@dsl. pipex.com
                            Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 10:40:05 +0000

                            At least we have got a bench coach then :o)

                            From: Richard Thoms <richardthoms1@ hotmail.com>
                            Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 05:33:20 -0500
                            To: Basingstoke Hyena's<hyenas@yahoogroups. com>

                            What you talking about Andy???? Broken a nail again? :o)

                            To: hyenas@yahoogroups. com
                            From: andymurray85@ hotmail.com
                            Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 10:15:43 +0000

                            To: hyenas@yahoogroups. com

                            From: dave_key@uk. ibm.com
                            Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 23:06:17 +0000

                            Message 13 of 14 , Mar 2, 2010

                              Sorry Andy, didn't know, how did you do that? In any case hope you have a speedy recovery.

                              KENNEDY..... ......... ....KENNEDY !!!!!!

                              Pete he's torn the ligaments in his foot

                              To: Hyenas@yahoogroups. com
                              From: pandhfreitag@ googlemail. com
                              Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 11:10:04 +0000

                              Now come on Andy, have you gone out the wrong side of the bed today? We need you on the ice not on the bench!

                              Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2010 10:59 AM

                              To: Hyenas@yahoogroups. com
                              From: g_woolford@dsl. pipex.com
                              Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 10:40:05 +0000

                              At least we have got a bench coach then :o)

                              From: Richard Thoms <richardthoms1@ hotmail.com>
                              Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 05:33:20 -0500
                              To: Basingstoke Hyena's<hyenas@yahoogroups. com>

                              What you talking about Andy???? Broken a nail again? :o)

                              To: hyenas@yahoogroups. com
                              From: andymurray85@ hotmail.com
                              Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 10:15:43 +0000

                              To: hyenas@yahoogroups. com

                              From: dave_key@uk. ibm.com
                              Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 23:06:17 +0000

                              Message 14 of 14 , Mar 3, 2010
                                No worries mate! I just lost an edge on Sunday and went over on it, I blame Deano though!

                                To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                                From: pandhfreitag@...
                                Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 19:37:52 +0000

                                To: Hyenas@yahoogroups. com
                                From: pandhfreitag@ googlemail. com
                                Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 11:10:04 +0000

                                Now come on Andy, have you gone out the wrong side of the bed today? We need you on the ice not on the bench!

                                Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2010 10:59 AM

                                To: Hyenas@yahoogroups. com
                                From: g_woolford@dsl. pipex.com
                                Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 10:40:05 +0000

                                At least we have got a bench coach then :o)

                                From: Richard Thoms <richardthoms1@ hotmail.com>
                                Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 05:33:20 -0500
                                To: Basingstoke Hyena's<hyenas@yahoogroups. com>

                                What you talking about Andy???? Broken a nail again? :o)

                                To: hyenas@yahoogroups. com
                                From: andymurray85@ hotmail.com
                                Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 10:15:43 +0000

                                To: hyenas@yahoogroups. com