Re: [Hyenas] Game Friday

  • John Preston
    Message 1 of 24 , Feb 18, 2010
      lol Vas... driving in kit from my flat to the rink takes about 2 mins.  I don't think even I can do a 2 hour drive with kit on.  I might even have to take a shower in Streatham!!!

      On 18 February 2010 09:29, Vas Stefanopoulos <vasilak1@...> wrote:

      John to make more room in the car wear your kit up to the game, will be easier to fit the 2 extra kit bags in your car

      :-)

      zurich.....

      Message 2 of 24 , Feb 18, 2010
        If you do wear your kit in the car you know basshunter will bully you!!!!!

        Sent from my iPhone
      • John Preston
        Message 3 of 24 , Feb 18, 2010
          ... and then its only a matter of time before chronic depression and the need to inflict self harm set in... must get changed at the rink!

          On 18 February 2010 10:28, Simon Dacosta <simondacosta2@...> wrote:

          If you do wear your kit in the car you know basshunter will bully you!!!!!

          Sent from my iPhone

          .

        • Andy Murray
          Message 4 of 24 , Feb 18, 2010
            To be fair, wearing body armour to Streaham is probably a wise idea!

            Andy

            To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

            Message 5 of 24 , Feb 18, 2010
              Simon I don't even know who John is the only picture I get in my mind is this,

              ... and then its only a matter of time before chronic depression and the need to inflict self harm set in... must get changed at the rink!

              On 18 February 2010 10:28, Simon Dacosta <simondacosta2@ yahoo.com> wrote:

              If you do wear your kit in the car you know basshunter will bully you!!!!!

              Sent from my iPhone

              .

              ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

              Taylor Made Golf Limited (Company Number 1424574), TaylorMade Court, Viables Business Park, Jays Close, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG22 4BS

              This email and any attachments contain privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not an intended recipient of this email, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying or use of information within it is strictly prohibited. If you received this email in error or without authorization, please notify us immediately by reply email and permanently delete all copies of the email and any attachments from your system. If you need any further assistance, please send a message to postmaster@...

              ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

            • John Preston
              Message 6 of 24 , Feb 18, 2010
                lol Stefan he is that tall guy who turns up at the rink most Sunday nights in kit... and leaves in kit shortly after the training.  Maybe like the Stig but without the skills?

                Andy you can remove the plastic inserts in some armour can't you?  So it would be fairly straightforward to replace them with Kevlar

                Message 7 of 24 , Feb 19, 2010

                  Does anyone have a spare space up to Streatham tonight ??  ... or if not does anyone want a lift ?

                • John Preston
                  Message 8 of 24 , Feb 19, 2010
                    I'm currently taking James, T and Deano from Basingstoke and 2 kit bags (assuming Lofty is still ok to take one of them).  I could take another but not another kit bag.

                    JP

                    On 19 February 2010 10:22, Dave Key <dave_key@...> wrote:

                    Does anyone have a spare space up to Streatham tonight ??  ... or if not does anyone want a lift ?

                  • Nick Beale
                    Message 9 of 24 , Feb 19, 2010
                      Dangerous Dave Key doesn't need kit, just skates + stick, esp against these soft Streatham lads. Hey dave.

                      Sent from iPhone

                      Message 10 of 24 , Feb 19, 2010

                        John,

                        What time are you leaving B'stoke ??

                        Could share the passengers/bags ??

                        John Preston <jsapreston@...>
                        Sent by: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

                        19/02/2010 10:45

                        Please respond to
                        Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

                        Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                        cc
                        Subject
                        Re: [Hyenas] Lift to Streatham ?

                        Message 11 of 24 , Feb 19, 2010
                          Don't do it Dave he will stitch you up with Deano's kit !!!!

                          From: Dave Key <dave_key@...>
                          Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 15:47:59 +0000
                          To: <Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
                          Subject: Re: [Hyenas] Lift to Streatham ?

                          John Preston <jsapreston@gmail. com>

                          Message 12 of 24 , Feb 19, 2010
                            haha

                            Leaving Basingstoke at 8:15 although need to get a message to Deano who is going to be there at 7:30 :O

                            Message 13 of 24 , Feb 19, 2010
                              How far do you lot think it is ???
                              We aren't leaving until 9

                              From: John Preston <jsapreston@...>
                              Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 16:46:03 +0000
                              To: <Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>

                              Message 14 of 24 , Feb 19, 2010
                                Driving in South London is an absolute nightmare though and you never know whether it'll take another 30mins from Clapham

                                On 19 February 2010 17:12, Graham Woolford <g_woolford@...> wrote:

                                How far do you lot think it is ???
                                We aren't leaving until 9

                                Message 15 of 24 , Feb 19, 2010
                                  My money for the killer is PRESTON !!!! ,

                                  Graham Has gone for deans Kit
                                  - Its smells !!!!

                                  Driving in South London is an absolute nightmare though and you never know whether it'll take another 30mins from Clapham

                                  On 19 February 2010 17:12, Graham Woolford <g_woolford@dsl. pipex.com> wrote:

                                  How far do you lot think it is ???
                                  We aren't leaving until 9