Training

  • spannered@ntlworld.com
    Message 1 of 137 , Feb 8, 2010
      Hi guys,

      Below is a list of names of those who trained Sunday night 07th Feb.
      Please check your name is on the list, if not then let me know.

      Iain

      Deane
      Iain
      Graham
      Will
      Rhys
      James
      Ben
      Jon
      Dickie
      Ed
      Matt
      Like
      Russ
      Simon D
      John
      Andy M
      Darrell
      Ian F
      Dave
      Kay
      Vas
      Pete

      Rik
      Nick
      Message 137 of 137 , Apr 6 5:36 AM
        I  am back and will be at training tomorrow. Good luck in tonights game.

        Peter

        On 06/04/2013 11:21, Graham Woolford wrote:

        I should be, I think Pete might still be away though.

        On 6 Apr 2013, at 10:57, "carl.sinclair81" <carl.sinclair81@...> wrote:

        Graham & Peter

        Are you going to be at training tomorrow as I need your signatures

        Sent from Samsung Mobile