RE: [Hyenas] PLayers awards

  • Landin, Stefan
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 25, 2010
      Well you tried you best yesterday.....

      From: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Hyenas@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Ben Allum
      Sent: 22 January 2010 22:22
      To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Hyenas] PLayers awards

      I wont play on ur line for the next game stef !!!
      Mr Kennedy

      From: andymurray85@ hotmail.com
      Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 15:00:20 +0000

      But you're the best passer on the team dude surely everyone wants to be on your line?

      To: Hyenas@yahoogroups. com
      From: stefan.landin@ tmag.com
      Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 14:38:03 +0000

      Ohh come on!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!
      I would not recommend people to play on my line in the next game!!

      From: "matt" <matthew.lofthouse@ ntlworld. com>
      Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 14:07:14 -0000
      To: <Hyenas@yahoogroups. com>
      Subject: [Hyenas] PLayers awards

      I am doing an article on player awards,
      does anyoe have a record of past awards ?

      what were the awards this weekend, i remember a few but not all

      cheers

      matt

      Taylor Made Golf Limited (Company Number 1424574), TaylorMade Court, Viables Business Park, Jays Close, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG22 4BS

      This email and any attachments contain privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee(s) . If you are not an intended recipient of this email, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying or use of information within it is strictly prohibited. If you received this email in error or without authorization, please notify us immediately by reply email and permanently delete all copies of the email and any attachments from your system. If you need any further assistance, please send a message to postmaster@tmag. com

      Not got a Hotmail account? Sign-up now - Free

      Got a cool Hotmail story? Tell us now